84

Both happy to finish the workday to enjoy their time together for dinner and dessert.

"This one is blueberry Channie! Say aah!"

"AAh~"

After their night out, they came back home for much more hot make up sex.

"Yes! Yes! Channie!"

"Let's make kitten cum~"

*meow*

The older fucked him hard plenty of rounds relieving more work stress.

"Fuck...ah!!"

"Channie...!!"

The older gave one more hard thrust cumming inside the boy, as soon as he hit Felix's spot the younger also came all over his stomach.

*meow*

"Damn..." Chan groaned throwing his head back releasing more of his warm load inside the boy, Felix purred catching his breath gripping onto Chan's waist.

*meow*

Chan opened his eyes bringing his gaze down to Felix's tired face and messy hair, he smirked eyeing the younger's cum on his stomach.

"Cute~"

*meow*

Felix purred twirling his tail around looking down to see Chan lick up his release from his stomach, kissing his body up to his lips.

"Sweet kitty cum~"

"Channie~" Felix giggled cupping his face to pull him into more kisses, the two kissed each other passionately for some time until the older pulled out.

"Ah~"

"Let's give kitten a break~" Chan leaned back petting his head, Felix nodded with a giggle rolling on his side.

"C-Channie made us feel nice..." he blushed, the older bit his lip seeing his release run down Felix's entrance and ass as his tail twirled around.

"Because kitten is sexy in bed, Let's cuddle kitty cat~"

*meow*

Chan laid next to him pulling the younger on top of his chest with the sheets, Felix purred louder rubbing his face on Chan's skin.

"Channie gives best cuddles!" Felix meowed loudly hugging his waist, the older laughed and cooed petting his head.

"Kitten gives even better ones~"

*meow*

Chan exhaled glancing out the window then looking down to Felix purring in his hold.

Cute kitty

"Baby..."

*meow*

"You mean so much to me ya know~"

*meow*

Felix kissed his chest rubbing his face against Chan's skin again.

"Channie means the most to me too!"

"So precious~"

*meow*

The two continued to relax quietly, Felix purred gently drawing small shapes on Chan's chest with his finger. The older let out another breath gently rubbing Felix's back.

"I was thinking...maybe I should go back to therapy with Jinsoul again..." Chan hummed looking up, Felix twitched his cat ears hearing Chan's sudden suggestion.

"Therapy...? What for Channie...? Do you feel scared?" Felix asked with worry sitting up, Chan shook his head nonchalantly.

"No kitten, I think for more about...handling work stress...? So I can give you enough attention like you need...and don't say the wrong things when I get too much of it. I thought I was dealing with it pretty well? I don't know...I'm just thinking out loud..." Chan shrugged looking at him, Felix looked down understanding what Chan meant.