120

After a few more rounds Felix wanted to laze around in bed feeling sleepy still, Chan tried his best to clean them up with tissues under the sheets and his silk.

"Come on cute kitty lets start our day~" Chan hummed kissing his lips, he was on top of the boy hugging him close. Felix purred gently rubbing Chan's nape.

"Mmm...later Channie I'm sleepy..." Felix mumbled with his eyes closed.

I guess that's my fault

"Alright a bit longer of cuddles and kitten time then~" Chan kept kissing his cheeks laying on top of him, Felix giggled and purred with a shy smile rubbing his face in Chan's hair.

*meow*

"Cute..." Chan whispered kissing his lips again, he nuzzled his face on the younger's chest cuddling him tight.

*meow*

The older listened to Felix's purring vibrate his body, he quietly praised the hybrid kissing his chest.

"Sweet kitten..."

*meow*

"Kitten..." Chan gazed out the window seeing the clouds. Felix meowed in his hair sniffing it.

*meow*

"I love you kitten..." Chan whispered softly, Felix smiled opening his eyes some looking down at the older.

"I love Channie more..." he giggled rubbing his face in Chan's hair again, the older hummed kissing his chest and neck.

"Adorable kitty princess..."

*meow*

The pair fell back to sleep for a hour longer, around 11 am Chan woke up again feeling more sunlight on his face.

"Mmm...oh..." he yawned slowly leaning back and stretching, he looked at the time on Felix's phone seeing they slept later.

Well we did use a lot of energy

"Kitten, wake up baby" Chan smiled seeing the boy asleep, his cat ears twitched in his sleep making the older softer.

Cute...

"Baby...wake up my Angel kitty~" Chan leaned down kissing his lips and cheek, Felix purred awake some squinting his eyes open.

*meow*

"Good morning again pretty kitten, wake up~" Chan giggled petting his head, Felix gave a sleepy meow and pout rolling over on his stomach.

"Mmm...sleepy time Channie..." he purred snuggling into his pillow, Chan gave another playful laugh stroking his hair.

"Come onnnn cute kitty, we have to start our day for the party later. Remember?~"

"..."

Felix just purred himself back to sleep instead, Chan sighed with a smile laying on his back kissing his neck.

"Kitty kitty, are you still tired?" Chan whispered rubbing his arms, Felix was fast asleep giving no response.

I assume yes...

Chan hummed cuddling him again, smelling his soft hair and kissing his nape.

"Sweet kitty princess..." Chan whispered relaxing with the boy a bit longer, after about 10 minutes he decided to get himself awake and start making breakfast while Felix slept.

After he slipped on his pants and brushed his teeth, he went to do so in the kitchen. He was playing some music on his phone and then heard a meow.

*meow*