Prologue

Carolyn

"C'mon Carrie!" My best friend of four years, Myra said. "The girls will be here any minute and your not even dressed!"

I was standing in my closet in front of all the dresses I own and none of them will work for where we're going. Myra popped her head into my room of our shared apartment.

"Seriously!" She yelled.

I turned to her "There's nothing to wear!" I yelled.

Myra let out a loud sigh and grabbed my arm.

"Come with me. You might as well just buy my entire wardrobe at this rate!" She giggled.

Myra pulled me into her room across the hall and into her closet. She started rummaging through her collection of dresses before pulling out a black strapless dress.

"Put this on. You're lucky we're the same size."

I put the dress on and it fit nicely. Except my insecurity about showing my boobs too much.

"It's a little, too . . Revealing." I said.

"Shut up, you look hot! Now let me do your hair and makeup. I'm sure you have some heels that goes with it."

Myra pushed me down onto her chair in front of her mirror. After what felt like an hour, it was probably only ten minites, my hair was curled and my makeup was done. Luckily, Myra didn't put to much on. She knows I absolutely HATE a lot of makeup.

The doorbell rang and Myra squealed before running to the door and opened it to reveal Lindie, Sara, and Bridgett.

"Hey girls!" Myra said. "Ready to party?"

"Hell yeah! We're finally out of collage and Carrie is finally legal to drink!" Bridgett said.

I walked out of my room with my handbag and my heels on my hand.

"Oh-em-gee! Carrie! Your bound to get a guy tonight!" Lindie said.

"Thank the professional cosmetologist/fashion designer for everything she's wearing! My dress, my makeup; basically, everything except for the shoes are mine." Myra said.

"Well, enough chit chat." Sara said. "Let's to celebrate! Collage is officially over!"

We all cheered and went out of the door and got into Lindie's car.

~~~~~~~

It's eleven PM and all the girls somehow managed to get a guy, but me. I was sitting down at the bar with a margarita in front of me.

"Shot of vodka." I heard someone say next to me.

"Hey." I said to the guy next to me.

He looked up. "Hey."

"You seem upset." I told him.

"Yeah. I divorced my wife. We've known each other for years. I found out she's been cheating on me for six months."

"That sucks."

The bar tender set the shot glass in front of the guy, who's name I don't know yet.

"What's you name?" I asked him.

"Jeremy." He said. "What's yours?"

"Carolyn." I smiled.

~~~~~~~

Prologue up! First BVB story. I hope you like it.

Carolyn at the top. AKA, Lily Collins ^^^

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️