Chapter 14

Carolyn

Juliet is supposed to start up Warped Tour today. Andy and I stood where the busses pull in and saw a tour bus pull in. A girl came out and ran into Andy's arms. Her blonde hair was cut similar to Andy's. She had multiple nose and ear piercings. Tattoos scattered her body, but they worked for her.

"Hi. I'm Juliet." She said to me. "I've heard so much about you from my White Rabbit over there. Jinxx is very lucky to have someone like you in his life."

"Thanks." I said.

We walked to our bus and went into the back room.

"We could start if you want to." I said and sat down.

"Yeah. Andy and I have an interview in two hours so we can get some recording done."

I smiled and got all the equipment together.

~~~~~~~

I laid in Jeremy and I's bunk in one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. All the guys were exploring Warped Tour, so it was just me, in my bunk watching American Horror Story on Netflix on Jeremy's laptop. I had headphones in so I didn't hear the door to the tour bus open. I was about to start the last episode of season two when the curtain was pulled wide open. Jeremy climbed into the bunk and buried his face in my neck.

"Are the others back?" I asked him as I shut the laptop off and set it down at the foot of the bunk.

"No. Just me. I told the guys I wanted some quality time with you." He started leaving trails of kisses around my neck and shoulders.

"Is quality time another word for sex for you guys?" I said.

"Maybe." He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me.

~~~~~~~

I woke up in the bare arms of Jeremy Miles Ferguson. I smiled at the events of last night. I laid my head back on his bare chest. I felt his grip on my waist grow tighter. I looked up to see Jeremy smiling, but his eyes were still closed. He kissed the top of my head.

"Go back to sleep babe." He mumbled.

I pulled the rest of my body on top of his and sat on his stomach.

"But I'm cold." I looked up at him pretending to shiver and rubbing my bare arms

He groaned at me for two reasons. 1. because I sat on his stomach (I'm like 140 pounds) and 2.) because I'm always an annoying piece of shit after sex. (Don't ask me why. I don't even know why myself.) Jeremy was fully awake by now.

"How about you come here and I'll keep you warm." He pulled me back into his chest and flipped us over.

"Can you guys try and not have sex in the morning?" We heard CC yell.

"Can't make any promises CC." Jeremy yelled back and bent down and kissed me as we both heard CC groan in frustration.

~~~~~~~

"So how long have you and Jinxx been a thing?" Juliet asked asked as I was editing her recordings into the first half of the album.

"About three and a half months." I told her.

"He loves you, you know that? I can see it in his eyes."

"Really?" I turned to her.

"Mhmm. Andy looks at me the same way Jinxx looks at you. He's whipped!"

"You really think so?"

"Oh I know so."

Jinxx

I ran off the stage in a sweaty mess. I peeled my guitar off my body and placed it back in my case. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ashley.

"You okay man?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I said.

"Well, you were kind of out of it singing today. Jake also said to me that you messed up on some parts during the set."

"I don't know. Maybe because Carolyn's leaving in like a week."

"Now that you mention it, you guys had sex at least five times since we started tour. I'm surprised she isn't pregnant yet."

"We've only been dating for three and a half months. I doubt we'll be having kids any time soon."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Alright. I get it. But, damn. Your so fucking whipped." He smirked and walked away.