Chapter 1

Carolyn

I woke up with an arm around me. I wasn't in my room either. Shocked, I quickly sat up in the bed, covering myself with the thin blanket that covered me and Jeremy. I can remember all the events of last night. They were blurry, because I was only a little tipsy, but I can still remember them. I slipped out of the bed and found a Ouija board shirt on the floor. I threw that on after I slipped on my underwear and bra. I slipped out of the room and walked down the hall and found the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboards and found a glass and the bottle of painkillers. I took one and sat down on one of the bar stools at the kitchen's island. I took another glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water. Not long after that, Jeremy came into the kitchen rubbing his head. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"I got you this." I quietly said as I held the painkillers and glass in my hands.

"Uh, thanks." he said and took the items out of my hands. "Did we, um . . -"

"Yeah." I looked down. "Is there anywhere that I can freshen up, and do you have any spare clothes?"

"Uh, yeah. let me go and get you some clothes. The bathroom is the second door to he right."

"Thanks."

I stood up and followed him into the guest bedroom across from the bathroom. On the wall next to the dresser Jeremy was rummaging through, were guitar stands. Guitars set neatly and carefully on each stand. I recognized a few of them. My favorite was the guitar on the end because it had a Ouija board design on it. That was when I noticed the tattoos on Jeremy's arms, and the Ouija board guitar had the name "Jinxx" on the top of it. I looked at the other guitars and recognized them as well.

"Oh my god." I thought. "I slept with Jinxx from Black Veil Brides."

Jeremy handed me a set of clothes and I went into the bathroom to shower. I closed and locked the door behind me and took off the clothes I had on. I neatly folded the shirt I was borrowing and put my bra and underwear on top of the clothes Jeremy gave me. I quickly showered and dried my hair and body. I slipped on the clothes Jeremy gave me and looked at myself in the mirror.

I simply don't understand why people would find me attractive. My chocolate brown hair was untameable, my pale green eyes were to big for a person my size. (though everyone says I'm being over dramatic.) My height bothers me too. (I'm 5'5", still kinda short)

I pushed some of my hair behind my ear. I unlocked the bathroom door and went into the kitchen to find Jeremy drinking a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I told him.

"No problem." He smiled.

I've never seen him smile before. It's kind of adorable.

"So, um, I have to get going, but you can stay as long as you need." He said.

"Thanks." I told him.

He got up and grabbed his keys and wallet from the table next to the door. He turned to face me before walking out the door.

"Just lock the door when you leave."

I nodded my head and he left the apartment. I got up and decided to see what else I can find out about Jeremy, or Jinxx, or whatever he wants me to call him.

I went into the guest room and saw a lot of things. First, I started looking at the guitars. Each guitar different from the rest. I then moved to the bathroom and opened the cupboard behind the mirror.

"Well, I found where Jinxx keeps his makeup for the warpaint." I thought.

I went into his room and found other things, including somethings from Sammi Doll. I went into the living room and found my clutch.

"Let me see. Phone, keys, cash. Yup everything's here." I thought.

I found my jacket on the chair and my shoes in the corner next to the hallway. I grabbed my dress from the floor in Jeremy's room. I locked the door and left the apartment complex. I pulled out my phone and called Myra.

"Hey girl! I saw you last night with that cutie. Was he good?" She said.

"Yeah. Sure. Can you pick me up?" I asked her.

"Sure. Where you at?"

I turned around and told her the address I was at.

"I'll be there soon. Oh! Your boss called, some guy called in sick and you have to come in, like in the next hour. There's this band that needs to come in to record before they go on tour. He never said who the band was though."

"Alright. Just get here fast. and bring a change of clothes. At least he was nice enough to give me a change of clothes, but their a little big."

"KK!"

~~~~~~~

"I'm not late! I'm not late!" I yelled as I ran into the recording studio.

"Right." Henry, my boss said. "So, big project for you for the next month or so. Guys, c'mon in."

Just then, five guys came in. I knew them all by name. First Andy, then Jake, than CC, then Ashley, and Jeremy or famously known as Jinxx. The guy I slept with last night.

"Carolyn, meet Black Veil Brides. I hope you like these guys, because that's all you'll be hearing a lot of them for the next month." Henry said and left the room.

I didn't pay attention to Henry. I kept looking a Jinxx, and he kept looking at me.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed to me.

I simply smiled as of saying "It's okay."

"Okay." I told they guys. "let's get started boys."

~~~~~~~

BVB at the top ^^^

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️