Chapter 3

Carolyn

"We leave in six days." Andy said.

I put my head on the table and groaned. At this rate, we'll never get this album done. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"That's it." I said. "I can't take this anymore. This is hopeless. It's impossible to record twenty-one tracks in six days!" I turned to them. "I need a drink." I mumbled.

I brushed past Jake and Ashley and into the hallway. I walked down the hallway and into the lounge room. I opened the fridge and moved some of the things in the fridge, to reveal a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. I grabbed a glass out of one of the cupboards and poured some whiskey into the glass. I sat down and drank the glass in one gulp.

"You know, maybe you shouldn't be drinking this early in the day."

I looked up to see Ashley leaning on the door frame, arms crossed over his chest.

"Maybe I want to." I told him.

He walked in and grabbed another glass and poured himself a glass. He sat down next to me and took my newly filled glass out of my hand.

"Hey!" I said.

"Listen. I know your stressed over all of this, but we'll figure this out."

"You're right."

He smiled and I smiled back. I took my whiskey glass out of his hand. I finished the glass and Ashley finished his as well.

"C'mon. Let's see if any of the guys have an idea." Ashley said and pulled me up out of the chair I was sitting on. We put the glasses on the counter and went back into the recording studio.

"I got her." Ashley said when we walked back into the studio.

"Great. We got all the music back in order." Jinxx said. "Andy's on the phone trying to figure out how to do this."

Andy walks in not long after. "Great. . . Yeah. Thanks John. . . See you soon."

"Well?" I asked him.

"John said to record all of CC's parts." Andy said.

"Then what? It will take four days to record all of them and an extra day to put everything together." I said.

"Exactly." Andy said. "That's because YOU'RE going on tour with us to finish the album!" He smiled.

"What?"

~~~~~~~

I spotted the girls at a table in the back corner of the small restaurant in downtown LA.

"Hey Carrie!" Lindie said.

I sat down across from Bridgett.

"Hi." I said.

"Woah, girl. You sound pissed." Sara said.

"Yeah. That's why I called you here. Um, I already told you that I was recording Black Veil Brides' new album."

"Yeah." They all said.

"Um, well, CC kind of erased all the recordings we had. And now I kind of have to go on tour with them to finish the album."

"Wait. Isn't that guy you slept with in that band?" Lindie asked.

"Yeah. Jeremy-  or Jinxx."

"So, how long will you be gone?" Myra asked.

"I, I don't know. They're really busy on tour."

I heard my phone go off. I took it out if my bag and saw it was a text from Jinxx.

Jinxx:
You need to get back here, NOW! Your boss is going off like mad.

Carolyn:
I'll get there as soon as I can.

"Well, I have to get going. My boss is going off on the guys." I told the girls.

"When are you leaving?" Bridgett asked.

"Three days. Which by the way, I need to start packing."

I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I quickly said goodbye to them and got in my car and drive back to the recording studio. I ran into the building and into the studio. John, Henry, Ashley, Andy, CC, Jake, and Jinxx all stood in the room.

"Um, hi?"

"Are you Carolyn Soul?" John asked.

We've never actually met, but the guys have showed me pictures of him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm John, Black Veil Brides' tour manager. I'm here to make a few arrangements before we kick off the AP Tour, since you will be joining us. Thanks to Christian." he glanced over to where CC was sitting.

CC was smiling the whole time.

"Henry is a little upset that he will be loosing you for who knows how long. We'll set up all the equipment in the back room of the bus."

"Woah, woah, woah." Ashley interrupted. "You can't use the back room. That's that party side of the bus! That's where CC and I always hang out!"

"Sorry Ashley. we need a place for the equipment. Unless you don't want a new album-"

"Okay! Okay! She can have the party room."

"When you're done with the album, you will have your room."

"Carolyn," Henry said.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"How far along are you with the album?"

"I just need four more of CC's drum parts, edit all the parts and CC's part of the album will be done just in time for the tour to kick off."

"Alright. John, I will lead you to where the extra equipment is and I'll set it up for you when you get the tour bus."

Henry lead John out of the room and down the hall to where the new and unused equipment is at.

"Okay." I told the guys. "CC. Drums. Now."

CC nodded and got up from his seat and into the large recording booth, and sat down behind the drum kit. I pressed the speaker button so CC can hear me.

"We're gonna start with In The End alright?" I said.

He nodded his head and and gave me a thumbs up. It took a while, but I managed to get the whole song recorded. We got through the other three songs as well.

"We're done CC." I said to him through the speaker.

CC got up from his seat and came out of the booth. I turned off the equipment and shut off the lights in the recording booth.

"That's it. I'll just edit the recordings together, and I'll see you in a couple of days."

"You don't need us for the rest of the week?" Ashley asked.

"Nope. I'll see you guys Thursday."

"Thursday morning." Andy said. "Four-thirty AM exactly."

"Why is it always four-thirty!" CC said.

~~~~~~~

Ashley at the top ^^^

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️