chapter 31

We finally stopped in Orlando. Jeremy and I decided to stay at the hotel after my appointment today. Mainly because we were lazy and didn't want to get fully dressed, and I had pretty bad morning sickness when I woke up. Jeremy and I were curled into each other on the bed when I felt something in the pit of my stomach again. I immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom just in time before I emptied everything I ate this morning. Jeremy ran in and kept my hair back as I emptied my stomach of whatever food I consumed since I woke up. When I finished, I leaned against the wall beside me as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked as he scooted over to sit next to me.

I shook my head. "I just want this to stop. I can't eat without throwing it up an hour later."

"But just think about it. In about seven months from now, we'll have our baby, and this whole thing will be all over."

I nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the main room of the hotel. We remained on the bed for the rest of the day, me curled up into his side as we watched random movies on TV.

The next day, the guys had a show, so we had to get to the venue to set everything up. I was just inside the front entrance to help set up the merchandise tables that are set on both sides of the doors that lead to the stage. As I was setting out a few bracelets and hats when I started hearing CC playing some random beats, probably for his drum solo later tonight. I finished setting up the tables and checked the other table to make sure everything was set up right. After checking everything, I want backstage and into Jeremy's dressing room.

"Hey." Jeremy said before getting up from where he was sitting and gave me a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better than this morning." I replied.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me down onto the couch. He pulled his guitar onto his lap and played a little as we talked. Mainly about baby stuff. I can tell he's really excited about having a baby around. The only thing we need to start thinking of is a name. We'll probably have some sort of a collection closer to the time they're born. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that fans would be showing up soon.

"I better get going. Fans should be showing up any minute now. And I have a table before the show tonight."

"Alright. I'll walk you there."

He stood up and we made our way around to the front of the arena where fans were already lining up outside. I could hear some fans scream when they saw Jeremy. He gave me a short kiss and the fans outside went mad.

"I'll see you half way through the show." He kissed my cheek before waving to the fans and heading back to his dressing room.

The doors opened and hundreds of people filled the room, trying to get to either their seats, or to buy something to wear during the concert. I did my shift and handed my position over to the other merch guy and made my way backstage to watch the rest of the show. When Overture started playing the guys ran off stage to quickly wipe their faces free of sweat.

"Hey." Jeremy picked me up and spun me around a little. "How's the show so far?"

"Great as always." I told him.

He kissed my cheek and quickly tuned his violin before handing it to me. "Can you hand this to me when it's time?"

I nodded my head. I heard Overture was starting to end, and the guys were getting ready to head back onstage. I kissed him and pushed him onto the stage. They started Shadows Die and continued the show. When they finally finished, Jeremy ran off stage and dragged me to his dressing room. And set me down on the couch.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, then we can go back on the bus. Okay?"

I nodded my head and he went into the bathroom attached to the dressing room. Fifteen minutes later, he came out, hair dried and in normal street clothes. We packed his things up and took them to the bus. We decided to go back to the venue to find the guys, but I was suddenly pulled away from Jeremy. An arm was tightly wrapped around my stomach and another around my neck, almost cutting off my air stream.

"There you are you little pest." A familiar voice said into my ear. "Thought you could trick me and not come back to me and your mommy and daddy. Huh? Well guess what? You're coming with me, and we're going to have a long chat back to New York."

"Get away from her!" Jeremy managed to pull me out of Carson's grip and away from him.

I ended up losing my balance and fell onto the ground, luckily I fell on my ass so I didn't hurt the baby. Fans that haven't left the venue and parking lot started crowding around us.

"Why the fuck can't you just give up the fact that she's not coming back with you!" Jeremy yelled at him.

"Because she's mine. And she will always be mine!" Carson yelled back.

I managed to stand up and pull Jeremy away from Carson. I know this won't end well, so I pushed him towards the fans to keep him from getting put in jail for nearly -or fully- killing Carson. I turned around to face Carson, only to hear the sound of a bullet. Jeremy jumped in front of me, only for me to see him collapsing in a own pool of his own blood.