Chapter 17

Carolyn

We grabbed our bags at the bag claim and went outside the airport. A car pulled up in front of us and we got in. After a long thirty minute drive, we finally got to the hotel. It was right on the beach and it was amazing. We went inside and Jeremy wrapped an arm around my waist before we walked up to the front desk.

"Aloha. Welcome to The Royal Hawaiian." The woman at the front desk said.

"King suite, two weeks." Jeremy said, rubbing light circles into my hip bone.

"And how will you be paying?" she asked.

"Credit." He handed the woman his credit card.

"May I see your drivers' license as well?"

He handed her his drivers' license. She put the card number into the computer. She handed him his license and credit card back before handing us the key to our hotel room.

"Here's your key, room 418 top floor. And have a wonderful time here on the beautiful island if Oahu!"

We thanked her and made our way to the elevator.

"Are you happy I took you here?" He asked me once we got in the empty elevator.

"Mhmm. This is the best vacation ever! Thank you!"

"Well thank Jake too. He booked our flights and a surprise the second to last night here."

"Really?"

We stepped out of the elevator and made our way to our room.

"Yeah. He helped me out a little with what to do here and other things."

"What other things?" I leaned into his shoulder.

"You'll find out soon."

We stopped in front of a door and Jeremy pulled out the key from his pocket. He unlocked the door and we stepped inside. We set our bags down. I looked around quickly. The main room had a couch, TV, a desk, and a small coffee table. The kitchenette had a mini fridge, a microwave, and a stove. There was a small table with two chairs across from each other. The king sized bed was in it's own room, along with another TV, two end tables, and a small dresser. The bathroom had a separate bathtub and shower. I have to say, Jeremy did a pretty good job. I sat down on the king sized bed. It was pretty late, almost one in the morning. Jeremy leaned over onto the bed and kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna get a quick shower. Don't stay up for me. You look really tired."

"Okay."

He smiled and went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed for a few more minutes before grabbing a change of pajamas and throwing them on. I plugged in my phone and crawled under the covers. After twenty minutes, Jeremy crawled into bed with me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Night Carolyn. I love you." He mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too, Jeremy. Night."

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~

Jeremy set a plate of what I've been having for a week now, eggs, a slice of toast, a small cup of fruit, and my current obsession, roasted hazelnut coffee.

"So, where are we going today?" I asked him.

"Somewhere." He started eating his breakfast.

I groaned again. Sure, the week has been great, but I just want to know what we're doing. After breakfast we went back up to our room. I grabbed a pair of my black jean shorts and a Falling In Reverse tank top.

"Grab a bathing suit!" Jeremy yelled from the bathroom.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I grabbed my plain black bikini and threw it on underneath the set of clothes had out. I also grabbed a pair of white shorts and a grey Pierce The Veil cut-off. I threw the extra set of clothes in a bag. Jeremy came out of the bathroom.

"You ready?" He asked, grabbing the keys to our rental car.

"Yeah." I grabbed my bag and we left the hotel room.

We got to the car and we got in. After over an hour of driving, we finally stopped.

"We're here!"

We got out of the car and I saw we were at a beach, again.

"We're at a beach."

"Yeah?"

"We were at a beach yesterday!"

"But today we're surfing!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES! We're going surfing and that's final!"

"Ugh!" I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted like a child.

"Awe, c'mon babe." Jeremy wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It'll be fun."

I sighed. "Alright. But if I get hurt, its all your fault."

"Yay!" He kissed my cheek.

"Your an idiot." I shook my head

"But I'm your idiot." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and followed him down to the sand.