Chapter 20

Carolyn

[SMUT WARNING**]

For a month strait, I continued to have the nightmares. Jeremy would always be there to calm me down. Then, he would make the special tea and I would fall asleep with no nightmares afterwards. It's the same process like everyday.

"Here babe." Jeremy handed me a cup of tea. "Juliet texted me a recipe for something that could help you with the nightmares."

I smiled and took a sip. I haven't talked to anyone in a while, and kept having Jeremy call me off of work, so I won't be surprised if I get fired any time soon. Jeremy sat down next to me on the other bar stool.

"You okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I just want them to stop!" I felt the tears starting to fall down my face.

"Hey," Jeremy cupped my cheeks with his hands and wiped away the tears. "It'll be okay. I know It's hard, but we'll get through it together. I promise."

His bright blue eyes stared into my dull green ones. He lightly kissed me before picking me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He laid me down and laid down next to me, pulling me closer to his chest. I rested my head on Jeremy's bare chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~

I woke up and I saw the sunlight pierce through the curtains. I smiled as I sat up and stretched a little. I pulled the covers off of me and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and made my daily cup of coffee. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and their chin rest on top of my head.

"Morning." Jeremy kissed my head.

"Morning." I giggled into my cup of coffee.

"How do you feel?"

"Good. Especially since I didn't have any nightmares."

He spun me around and grabbed my mug, setting it down in the counter. He pinned me to the counter and hungrily kissed me. He pulled me onto the counter and left a trail of kisses down my neck to my collarbone, biting down on my sweet spot.

"How about, we take this to the bedroom. Huh?" He smirked and licked where the love bites were on my collarbone, blowing on it which made me shiver.

**

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, buring my face in the crook of his neck, nodding my head. He kissed me once again and carried me into the bedroom. He closed the door and threw me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and roughly kissed me, slipping his hands under my shirt. He pulled the shirt off and I was left in nothing but my underwear.

"God, you're so beautiful." He whispered.

He left a trail of kisses from my jaw, down my chest, to the hem of my underwear. He pulled them down with his teeth.

"So beautiful."

He kissed the inside of my thighs and I moaned. He pulled his pajama pants and boxers off, revealing his hard on member. He kissed me while reaching over to the nightstand. He pulled away and ripped the silver package open, rolling the condom on. He slipped a finger in me making me gasp. He slipped another in, making scissor movements with his fingers, barley brushing over my g-spot. I gasped and moaned at the feeling. He pulled his fingers out and climbed on top of me, kissing me. I gasped when he slid inside me, and his tongue slipped into my mouth exploring every inch of it. His thrusts were becoming harder and faster. He moved his lips and attached them to my neck. He hit my g-spot and I gasped and arched my back, making me dig my nails into his shoulders.

"Jinxx..." I moaned.

He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "In the midnight hour. She cried more, more, more." He hit that spot again and I moaned his name again. "With a rebel yell. She cried more, more, more."

I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and I instantly knew I was close. I could tell he was too. We both came at the same time and rode out our orgasms. He pulled out of me and peeled the condom off, tieing it and throwing it away in the nearby trash can. He laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. Kissing my head as I placed a hand on his chest.

**

"I love your singing voice." I said.

"Really?" He looked down at me.

"Yeah. It suits you. Its quiet, yet strong at the same time."

"I'm still going to try and take vocal lessons to help out. I'm not like Andy who was born with a singing gift like that."

"But you're not Andy. You're you." I hugged his waist.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him-if it was possible to get any closer-and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Carolyn."

"I love you too, Jeremy."

We ended up spending the rest of the morning like that, until my boss called.

"Hello?...Yeah, she's right here." He handed me the phone and mouthed to me "boss."

I nodded my head and took the phone. "Hello?"

"Carolyn. You haven't come into work for weeks now. You know our policies, and I'm calling to let you know that I'm letting you go."

"Of course." I nodded my head. "I hope you can find a replacement just as good as me."

I ended the call the threw the phone across the room. I buried my face in Jeremy's chest and cried. It was the best job I ever had. And because of my nightmares, I lost it.

"You okay?"

I shook my head. "I just lost my job."

Jeremy kissed the top of my head and hugged me by the waist.

"He was an asshole anyways. If he hadn't fired me, I probably would have quit some time in the future. But I was going to try and get a job some place else first."

"Its okay." He kissed my head again. "You were really good at the merch tent that day on Warped. Maybe we can get you on the merch team for tours. A third of the prophets goes to you guys."

"A third?"

"Well, yeah. A third to you, a third to us, and a third to our label."

"But your still making more than me. I still think its not fair-"

"Carolyn, its fine. I don't mind. I've been paying all the bills by my self for years now. Its fine."

"O-okay."

I laid my head back on Jeremy's chest and eventually fell asleep.