Chapter 5

Carolyn

"Jinxx!" I yelled from the back room.

"Yeah?" He popped his head into the room.

"Get your violin. We're going to record Overture."

He left the room and grabbed his violin. He came back a minute later ready to play.

"Okay. Lets start with the first part." I said as I was setting up the mic. "Whenever your ready."

For the next two hours, all I heard was the beautiful melody of Jeremy playing his violin. When he was finished, he left the room to join the rest of the guys. I started editing everything together. Twenty minutes later, the song was complete. I removed the headphones from my ears, unplugged the headphones from the equipment, and hit play on my laptop. Overture started playing throughout the bus. It sounded beautiful. I can't wait to record the other violin parts for F.E.A.R. Transitions 1-4.

"Woah." I heard Jeremy say. "Is that me?"

"Yeah. Fully edited together. I didn't even edit the sound. Its all you."

"Its amazing! I never really knew how good I am on the classical strings."

"Well, your amazing."

~~~~~~~

I was finishing up William Control's parts for F.E.A.R. Transitions 1-4, Andy's Exoridom, and abeyance, and editing Jeremy's violin parts into the F.E.A.R. Transitions 1-4, when Jeremy came into the room.

"Hey." He said. "We're gonna head out for something to eat. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

I took the headphones off from around my neck and turned the equipment off before grabbing my-or Jeremy's-BVB zip up jacket and leaving with him. We stepped out of the bus and the first thing I was were lights. Lots of them. I looked around and saw casinos everywhere. That's when I realized where we were. We were in Las Vegas.

"Las Vegas?" I said.

"Yup!" Ashley said. "Welcome to sin city!"

We walked a couple blocks before walking into a casino restaurant. we sat down at a large booth in the back corner. A slutty waitress came up to our table, shoving her boobs in all the guys' faces. Ashley clearly was enjoying the show. The guys all ordered a beer, and I ordered a coke. The slut rolled her eyes and walked away to retrieve our drinks.

"Okay. Five beers for the handsome young men, and a coke for the child." she smiled.

"Excuse me?" I rose my voice at her. "I'm twenty-one."

"Right." She laughed. "Now why don't you get back to your coloring."

I stood up from my seat and tried to jump on her, but Jeremy held me back by the waist. He pulled me back down onto the seat. I gave her a look that seamed to scare her a little.

"What on earth is going on over here?" A woman in her late fifties came over.

"Your waitress is insulting because I'm doing something for my job." I told her.

"I see. And my I ask you what job you have?"

"I am a music producer. I also just got a degree in marketing."

"Is that one of the designs?"

I looked down at the half finished album cover Ashley and I have been working on together.

"Yes. And your waitress decided to tell me to 'go back to my coloring'."

"I see. Britney, take table eighteen. I am deeply sorry for Britney's behaviour. She usually never acts like this."

The slut scoffed. "Aren't you going to kick her out for almost attacking me!" She screeched.

"Britney, go. Before I send you down to dishwashing duty."

"Fine." and the slut stomped away.

"Now. I will be your new server. What can Chef Louie cook you tonight?"

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you did that!" Jake said. "You really are tough. Standing up for yourself, I can see why-" Jeremy covered Jake's mouth.

It was quite adorable because he had to slightly get on his toes to reach Jake's mouth. We got back to the bus and I went into the back of the bus. I tossed the folder with all the different designs Ashley and I came up with. None of them seem to fit with the album's songs.

I went to my bunk-which was above Jeremy's-and I grabbed a pair of batman pajama pants and a plain black t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed into the pajamas. I brushed my hair before putting it up in a messy bun. I stepped out of the extremely small bathroom and into the front of the bus where the guys were. I sat down between Andy and Jeremy. They were watching Insidious. The movie just started, so I didn't miss much. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn out of Jake's lap. About half way through, I had my head buried into Jeremy's chest. The movie ended and I said night to the guys. They have a show tomorrow, so they decided to turn in early as well. I climbed into my bunk to go to bed. An hour or so later I was still awake.

"Pss." I heard someone say. "Carolyn, you still up?"

"Yeah." I said to the voice I recognised as Jeremy.

"Can't sleep?"

"Can't fall asleep."

"Want me to come up?"

"Sure."

I heard him get out of the bunk and climb into mine. He pulled the blanket over us and wrapped an arm around my waist. He buried his head into my neck.

"Was it the movie that's keeping you up?" He asked after we were quiet for a while.

I nodded my head. I was usually fine with scary movies. I don't know why I was scared with the past two scary movies I've watched. Ever since I met Jeremy, all I felt were sparks and jolts of electricity every time he touched me.

"Do you want me to stay?"

I nodded my head again. He turned me around and pulled me into his chest. I actually felt safe in his arms. I haven't really felt safe in a long time. Almost six years, but that's in the past. That was my old life, and the old me is gone.

Jeremy kissed my forehead and kept an arm wrapped around my waist. I kept my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of Jeremy's heartbeat.

~~~~~~~

Jinxx playing the violin at the top ^^^

Overture at the top ^^^

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️