Chapter 21

Carolyn

I pushed the cart through the store and picked up a container of fresh strawberries. I set the clear plastic container in the cart and made my way over towards the fish. I picked one out that's perfect for the two of us. I finished getting everything on the list and made my way over to the check out. The girl at the register looked very bored. Her black and green fringe fell over her eyes, but I could see her gauges through the colored  locks. She never looked up until she told me how much I need to pay her.

"Your Carolyn, Jinxx's girlfriend?" She asked, her brown eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Yeah." I told her, digging through my purse to get my wallet out.

"He seems really happy with you. Happier than he was with Sammi."

"Well, thank you. No one's ever told me that." I handed the girl some cash and she turned to give me my change.

"Well, I personally think you and Jinxx are better then him and Sammi. And you also don't look like a slut compared to any other girlfriends the guys had."

"That's true."

"Well, I shouldn't keep you here any longer than you should." She handed me my change and receipt.

I smiled and said goodbye to her. I made my way to the car and put the groceries in the trunk. I drove back to the apartment and brought all the groceries away in the kitchen. I decided to make dinner when I saw it was almost 6. I was finishing up on the fish when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and their chin rest on my shoulder.

"What are you making?" Jeremy asked.

"Fish."

"Well, it smells amazing. When will it be ready? I'm starving."

"About twenty minutes."

"But I'm hungry." He started kissing me down the side of my neck.

"Jeremy." I moaned.

"What?"

"Stop! I don't want to burn down the kitchen."

"But I miss you. I haven't seen you for days." He nusled his nose in the crook of my neck.

"That's because you've been working on the new album."

"And I'll be going to Vancouver, without you. How will I know your going to be safe?" He continued to leave trails of kisses down my neck.

I felt him slip his hand under my shirt and grasped my breast.

"Jeremy." I moaned again.

He lightly bit down on my shoulder. And started pulling me to the bedroom.

"Jeremy!" I tried to break free of Jeremy's grip to make sure I don't burn our dinner.

He picked me up and spun me around, laughing as I screamed.

"Put me down!"

"Why? This is fun!" He laughed.

"Please let me finish dinner first! Or let me flip the fish so we won't be having sushi!"

He sighed. He set me down on the counter and took the spatula out of my hand and flipped them himself.

"There." He set the spatula down next to the stove. "Now we won't have to think about Jake while we eat dinner."

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed again yelling at him to put me down. He threw me down onto the couch and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. He then started to kiss my neck, trailing up until his lips met mine. He pulled away and looked down at me smiling. I reached up and tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Your hair is to long. You need to cut it." I told him.

"I'm fine with this length." He said.

"But I'm not." I pouted.

"I'm sorry Care. I promise I'll cut by Warped next year."

"Fine."

He leaned down and kissed my lips again. "Thank you!"

He climbed off of me and stood up. Pulling me up with him, he lead me over to the kitchen table and set me down on one of the chairs.

"Stay there. Okay?"

I nodded my head and He went into the kitchen. Five minutes later, two plates were set in front of us.

"Dinner is served." He smiled.

~~~~~~~

"Promise you'll call me when you land, okay?" I told him.

"I will." He kissed my forehead and adjusted the bag strap on his shoulder.

I looked over at the other guys. CC and Andy saying goodbye to their girlfriends. Jake and Ashley just standing to the side, talking to each other.

"Jinxx! Let's go!" Ash yelled. "We're going to miss our flight!"

Jeremy kissed me before catching up with the guys.

"I love you Care! I'll see you in three weeks!" He yelled.

"I love you too Jeremy!"

I stayed until I they were no longer in sight. I left LAX and spent half an hour trying to get out of the airport. This is why I hate LAX. It fucking sucks getting in and out of the place. When I finally got on the freeway, I spent another half an hour to get home. I finally got home and decided to just fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

Jinxx

I finally settled in my seat after the plane took off. I was about to play my music, when Ash decided to throw questions at me.

"Dude, did Carolyn call you by your real name back there?" He asked.

"Yeah. So?" I looked over at him.

"It's just that, you never let anyone call you by your real name, ever."

"I honestly don't mind it. I told her to call me what ever she felt more comfortable to her."

"So you just went with it?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Unbelievable." Ash shook his head and went back to texting I think a porn star friend.

I leaned back into my seat and put my music of shuffle. A Metallica song came on of course. I closed my eyes and waited for this plane ride to end.

~~~~~~~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 🦃

~Jo❤