Chapter 15

Carolyn

I was adding the last few touches on the album. Jeremy came in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Done." I said and leaned into Jeremy's touch.

"Already?" He kissed the top of my head. "But I don't want you to leave yet."

"I don't either. But you know my career is just as important as yours."

"I know. If it weren't for people like you, our music wouldn't be on shelves of millions of stores. And where would music be if that happened."

I smiled. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away and his hair fell in front of his face. I brushed it out of his eyes and he smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." He said.

"I am too. But, you'll be home before you know it." I told him.

"Your right. After Warped Tour is done, we're going on vacation. Two weeks, just you and me."

I smiled. "I wonder where he's going to take me?" I thought. "Do you want to hear the finished album?" I asked him.

"Mhmm."

I hit the play button and Exoridom started playing. It then went to I Am Bulletproof it went to New Years Day which was the first song that featured Jeremy's violin. Almost hour later, all the guys sat around us listening to In The End. We were all singing along to it. The guys said that they were going to make this and Lost It All their singles from this album.

"I can tell everyone is going to fall in live with In The End." I told them.

They all nodded their heads.

"But why Lost It All?" I asked.

"Its very different from any other single we've had." Andy said.

"You got that right." Ashley said.

I smiled and leaned into Jeremy. The last song ended and we all celebrated. After a while everyone went to bed. Jeremy pulled me closer to him as we laid in the bunk.

"I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." He said to me. "Why can't you stay?"

"I have a job to get back to. Just like your doing your job right now."

"I know but. . . What about Carson? He could get to you as long as I'm not with you."

"I'll be fine. I promise."

~~~~~~~

I gave Jeremy one last hug before hopping on the plane back home. I have to admit, it was hard leaving him. Since we meet, we've been pretty much inseparable. I would have loved to stay with the guys for the rest of Warped Tour, but I have to get back to LA. When the plane finally landed, I grabbed all my things and left the plane. I stood in front of LAX and Myra's car pulled up in front of me.

"Hey girl!" Myra said when I was settled in the passenger seat. "How was it?"

I didn't say a word. Instead, I burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" She said rubbing my back.

"I-I miss him so much!" I buried my head in my hands.

"Did you actually get with him?"

"Mhmm. We've been together for over three months now."

"Since you two met, you haven't been away from him. Maybe you love him."

Love. I've never believed in that word since Carson started abusing me. Is it true that I might actually...love him? Myra was right about us being inseparable since we met. Sure I like him, but love? Love is just a hard thing to find. I don't believe in love anymore, but can it be possible for me to fall in love with him? Its too hard to think straight at the moment, so I brushed it off.

"We're home!" Myra said. "I'll let you grab your things then I'll pull the car around into my spot."

I looked up at the familiar building in front of me. I smiled at the memory of when Jeremy first meet Myra here, right before we left for tour. I carried my suitcases up the stairs and stopped in front the door to our apartment. I unlocked the apartment and went inside. I made a beeline to my bedroom and threw all my clothes I had in my suitcase into the laundry bin. I grabbed one of Jeremy's Metallica shirts that I stole and put it on. It smelled of Abercrombie and sweat, just like him. I crawled into bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming for the fifth time since I came home. I looked at the time on my phone. 2:37 am. I unlocked my phone and dialed Jeremy's number. It went straight to voicemail.

"Of course." I thought. "He must be out with the guys."

I threw my phone in frustration and heard the screen shatter. I curled myself into a ball. Minutes later, my phone started ringing. I didn't pick it up. After the five times my phone rang, I finally picked it up.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I didn't pick up! I turned my phone off before our show and forgot to turn it back on." I remained quiet. "Carolyn, please talk to me."

I let out a shaky breath. "I had another nightmare."

"That's the fifth one this week! Maybe you need to see someone."

"I don't need anyone to help me. It was you that stopped my nightmares."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because I love you!" I clamped my free hand over my mouth.

"You-you love me?"