Chapter 6

Jinxx

I woke up with Carolyn in my arms. Her sleeping figure buried into my bare chest. I smiled and brushed a strand of her chocolate brown hair out of her face. Her small figure fit in my arms perfectly. I never noticed that the first time we ended like this. Probably because I was drunk off my ass that night. Things were going great with us, until Jake almost told her that I like her. I kissed her forehead and got out of her bunk to shower. I finished showering and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"God I need a hair cut." I said to myself when I looked in the bathroom mirror.

My hair was getting too long and untameable. If I don't get it cut soon, it will be a mess and I won't be able to style it. I stepped out of the bathroom to collide with Carolyn.

"Oh, s-sorry Jinxx." she studdered. "I over heard you saying you needed a hair cut. Um, I actually know someone who can help."

"Really?" I said.

"Y-Yeah. Myra's a cosmetologist. I'm sure I can pull some strings to get it for free if you like. You just need to send her a ticket to your first show and have her spend the night in the bus or something, and your all set."

"Is she good?"

She smiled. "She cuts my hair all the time."

I thought about it for a minute. "Alright." I said. "She can spend one night with us."

She wrapped her arms around my torso and gave me a tight hug. "Thank you! I promise you won't regret it."

"I hope Myra is as good as Carolyn says she is." I thought.

~~~~~~~

That night we were getting ready for the first show of the tour. I got Carolyn out of the bus and she's going to stand on the side of the stage to watch us. I threw the guitar strap over my shoulder and grabbed Carolyn's hand and lead her to the side of the stage.

"How's my makeup?" I said and turned to her.

The guys and I have been changing up the warpaint. We have been using less warpaint, I just have the star-like shape over my left eye.

"You look great." She said.

"Really?"

"Relax. Those people out there don't care about what you look like. They care about the music and the meaning behind the songs. They'll love you no matter what."

I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks. I'll see you soon."

I ran onto the stage and got to my place. Jake, Ashley, and CC got to their places too. Andy ran onto the stage and one by one, the lights went up. The crowd went wild. The adrenaline rush exploded when we started play into intro to Knives And Pens. The crowd started singing along with us.

"With knives and pens
We made our plight,
Woah-oh-oh."

I sang into one of my mics. I turned to see Carolyn smiling at me. I winked and went over to Jake to play our solos. The song ended and the whole building screamed.

"Hello Las Vegas!" Andy yelled into his mic. "We are Black Veil Brides." The crowd screamed again. "The next song we are going to play is called Rebel Yell. Hope you like it."

We played a few more songs before our gig ended. Andy said goodbye to the crowd and said the next band up. We all got off the stage and I went to give Carolyn a hug.

"Ew! No! Your all sweaty!" She screamed and started running away from me.

"No fair!" I yelled at her once she managed to get away from me.

I kept looking for her, because I know she will end up getting lost in this confusing backstage.

"JINXX!" I heard her scream.

"Carolyn!" I yelled and ran toward where her screams came from.

Carolyn

I ran away from Jeremy so he wouldn't try and hug me. He was all sweaty and gross. I ran out the room and managed to get lost. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a dark room. They shut the door behind them and turned on the light above us. His tall figure reached well above Andy's height. His hair was shaved on the sides but his dark fringe hung over his eyes. His grey eyes shone under the dim light. I knew him for a long time. He was one of the few people who ruined my life.

Carson Black.

"You missed me babe?" He smirked. "C'mon, let's have some fun."

He started coming closer to me. That was when I screamed.

"Jeremy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before Carson covered my mouth with his hand.

Carson grabbed something from behind his back. Handcuffs. He handcuffed me to the steel pipe that was in the back corner of the closet.

"Let's pick up where we left off, hmm?" He said. "I believe my hands were here," he grabbed my ass and I gasped before he slammed me into the wall. "And your legs were here." He forcefully wrapped my legs around his waist. "But I believe your clothes were on the floor." He started ripping my shirt with both of his hands. That was when I decided to scream again.

"JINXX!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Carolyn!" I heard Jeremy yell.

Soon enough, Carson's lips were on mine. Just then, the door opened to reveal Jeremy. He threw Carson on the floor and beat him to a pulp.

"Don't ever touch her again!" He growled.

He got the key to the handcuffs out of Carson's back pocket and unlocked me from the pipe. I fell into his arms. He took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and helped me out of the closet and onto the bus.

~~~~~~~

CC at the top ^^^

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️