Cherry blossoms

I sit under a row of cherry blossoms reading a book, the book is supposed to be sad. I'm trying to find something to make me cry since it's been a while. The name of the book is called "they both die at the end." The characters are cute and all but I don't see how it's sad, I mean when people die you don't get a warning and now they did... they get to spend their last day however they want. I look up at the night sky, the moon illuminating enough to see the pink in the blossoms. I feel the cool breeze against my face blowing my messy h/c out of my face. I look down at my f/c stitches remembering how so many people criticize it. I started drawing on my other arm that doesn't have stitches, I usually like to draw doodles that goes all the way up my arm.

I saw a boy walk by, he had some girly features but I can't see well, he was wearing a black hoodie maybe to cover himself, hm he bumped into another boy. Oh wait haha I just saw him take the black haired boys wallet and put it in his pocket. Damn he's quick.  Oh? He has stitches like me, cool.  I have nothing interesting to do thats why I'm watching.  The kid looks scared, I wonder why, the white haired boy isn't intimidating.  Oh well back to my drawings.

A few hours later

My phone started buzzing, oh it was my best friend and roomie, Jade.

Jade: Y/n where the hell are you? It's 2:34am I know you like going out and all but still I'm worried!

I look at my notifications and realize that this isn't the first time she called me.

Me: Oh, sorry I was reading hehe, you know that place you took me, with the cherry blossoms and all yea well I'm here. No need to worry I can defend myself if I have tooo.

I say in a childish voice.  Jade's always been worried for me, it's okay tho I care about her so it feels nice to know that she kinda cares.

Jade: alright well try to text me maybe, so I know you didn't run off to kill someone.

Makes sense, that was why she was worried.

Me: actually I'm on my way home, I'm sleepy and just ran out of candy, what a bummer. See you soonnn.

I hung up before she could say anything else and went off home.

Time skip

I go in quietly just in case Jade went to bed already and not to my surprise she was asleep on the couch. I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror an whispered

Me:  wow, what a cutie, but you should go to sleep.

I snuck in my room, took my half red and half white shorts off, slid off my red fishnets and put on my hello kitty pjs. I turned on the fan, said goodnight to my black snake (slythery), and made my way in bed. I painted the ceiling all different sorts of color and patterns and my walls are black making those colors pop out. I take my melatonin and drift off to sleep.

This is just the introduction to the characters but the chapters might be longer than this<3