Just a boring day

The party is the day after the mission which is today, it supposed to give us time to rest. I woke up this morning feeling happy because of the fact that Juuzou was laying beside me. I still can't believe that I'm here, waking up beside him again. Different circumstances but now we are finally together again.

I got up and since it's the weekend I decided not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom, took a shower.

Flash back to after the small mission

Me and juuzou got home and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. We were both all bloody from that spectacular blood bath with the ghouls blood. Blood blood blood.
Red red red.

I went to the bathroom and I undress, when I hear a knock.

Me: y/n's in here

Rei: I know

Me: oh what's up

Rei: can I take a shower with you

He says in his sweet angelic voice.

Me: of course you can come in.

He comes in and I hop in the shower making sure it's warm. He undresses then plays music and hops in the shower as well. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a sweet kiss.

Rei: you're so beautiful.

Me: you're so handsome.

We both blush and start putting soap on.

Me: hey can you put soap on my back?

Rei: of course!

His delicate hands trace my back leaving me soapy. His hand traced my scars leaving goosebumps on my body. He turns me around and puts soap in the rest of my body washing away the blood. He leaves little plum bruises on my neck, he gently bites me and then kisses his favorite spots. 

Me: thats tickles silly.

Juuzou: *giggles* Your turn to wash meeee

Me: heh okayyyy

I turn him away from the water and soak my hands in liquid soap.  His smells like strawberries, I love it.  He turns around and I get all of his body soapy and then I turn him back to the water and wash him off.

I take his red hairpins off and wash them and then I put it beside the sink.  I grab some shampoo and wet his hair then I gave him a little massage on his scalp making him close his eyes in peace. He's so goddamn cute.

Then I turned the water a little bit colder but still warm to finish washing his hair.  A lot of red came out put now his hair was a lot cleaner. I put hair conditioner on his soft white hair and then I brush it out. 

He soon does the same for me.  We get out of the bathroom and dry ourselves off. We get dressed, I got into my pjs and he got into just pants and no shirt exposing more of his stitches. I braid his hair into two French braids and tie my hair up.

We drift of into our sleep.

End of flashback
—————————————————————————

I'm about to get in the shower when I realized the bloody mess. Thank god we don't share a bathroom with mr.Shinohara or we would never hear the end of it.

I change into my pjs again without taking a shower and grab stuff to clean the bathroom with. I scrub the bathtub get all of the blood stains out. Then I finished with cleaning the rest since I was already doing it. I took out dirty bloody clothes and put it into the washing machine. Juuzou can do the rest later.