Back in action

Reí was released from the hospital and was ready to go back into work. Now rei doesn't have a partner, neither do I. Well I never had a partner to begin with.

CCG thinks that it's not a good idea for me and rei to be together because quote on quote "they may be strings and unstoppable together but they are lovers and their life might interfere and they both are too immature."

Me: who do you think you'll be partnered up with?

Reí: i dunno.

Me: let's go and lay down.

I took him to a comfy big sofa, he laid down and I laid beside him. My head was buried in his neck and his chin rested on my head, his arms were wrapped around my shoulder and back and my arms laid on his chest.

My hair was blocking me from breathing and i got up for a second. I was going to move my hair when I realized there was a hand already moving it for me. The soft touch of his fingers made my heart pound and the safeness and comfort I felt while looking in his eyes makes me fall in love all over again.

I kiss his cheek and then he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

Rei: I love you.

Me: I love you.

Rei: I love you.

Me: I love you.

He kisses my forehead.
I could sleep in his arms forever.

Hours later

I feel a voice talking, I couldn't tell if it was from my dream but I decided to force myself awake.

My eyes open and I see arima.

I forgot I was supposedly working.

Arima: I was looking for you.  You do know you're supposed to be working.

Me: I fell asleep what's the big deal.

Arima: yea okay let's go I need you for a second.

Me: okay.

As I was getting up I feel a soft squeeze, I realized that Juuzou was still sleeping. 

Me: can I let Juuzou sleep more?

Arima: sure I don't really care.

I moved Juuzou into a more comfortable position and places a soft blanket over him since it was pretty chilly in the office.  I kissed his forhead and followed after arima.

Me: so what's up

Arima: we have a new recruit

Me: oh is it the eyepatch? I heard he was joining but I thought it was a-

Arima: Listen, his name is now haise, if you call him the eyepatch or any other name-

Me: are you threatening me?

Arima: look it's just this kid is... special.  He.. reminds me of me.

Me: Kay so why am I meeting him again?

Arima: you are probably one of the strongest investigator I know, I want you to be his partner.

Me: huh?

Arima: you heard me

Me: what's in it for me

Arima: you finally get a partner

Me: I never said I wanted-

Arima: you get to-

Me: can you stop interrupting me Jesu-