Back to work

Ah yes the sweet scent of death.  Mr.Shinohara told me and juuzou that we have a small mission but we don't have the details yet.  I'm pretty excited since this is my first mission back.

I went to rei's room to see if he was awake.  When I walked in I realize that he was still in bed.  He looked so peaceful, very different than when he's awake.  He always looks happy and when he's mad he's more just excited but this, this was more like a silent happy. He wasn't mad or happy he was just there. 

Me: reiiiiiii my loveee you need to wake upppp

He didn't move, not even when I started shacking him.

Me: I have candy waiting for you on the-

Rei: Where

His eyes shot open.

Rei: whereeeeeee tell meeee

Me: we will get candy if you get ready first

He starts pouting, and I kiss his nose making him blush. His pale cheeks turned pink and I felt my heart racing. 

Rei: fine only because I love you so much

He says while getting up heading to the bathroom.

I went in my phone and decided to text Jade.

Me: heyyyy

Jade: you had me so worried y/n!

Me: well I'm completely fine

Jade: yea yea

Me: guess what

Jade: hmmm what

Me: I have a new petit mission

Jade: be careful dummy

Me: you know me, as if I would let anyone hurt me

Jade: yep I knowww, hey I gotta go back to work we will talk later, luv u

Me: luv u ig

Jade: ig?

Me: jkjk luv u

Jade: good

I turn my phone off as Juuzou comes out and he immediately comes up to me and asks for candy.
I take out a pack of starburst and give it to him watching the light in his eyes shine brighter than before.

Rei: thank youuuu y/n-Chan~
He says while giving me a quick kiss.

Me: you're welcome now let's gooo

We get to the car and then we realized that Rei can't drive for the life of him so we ending up getting out and walking to the CCG.

Once we head inside we head to the meeting room.

Shinohara: hello y/n and juuzou, please sit down we have three new members to present.

?1?: he-hey I-m

?2?: shut up you bastard you're so pathetic

?3?: hey guys maybe you should calm down it's our first day her-

?2?: I don't give a shit icy hot

?1?: don't be mean!

They were a group of three, the first one had dark green hair, a sweet looking face. The second one had spiky blonde hair with which seems like a spicy personality, I don't mind but if he pisses me off I'll kill him. The third one has white and red hair, and a scar on his eye. He seems really chill.

Shinohara: anyways please present yourselves

?1?: hello, I'm izuku midoriya, I won't be here for long and neither will my partners, we were called in to assist you with this mission.

?2?: the names katsuki bakugo, remember it.

?3?: hey I'm shoto todoroki.

Me: okay hi I'm y/n l/n and this is my partner Juuzou suzuya we are mr.Shinohara's underlings.

Bakugo: pfft underlings

Me: yea and so are you for this mission so sit back down and shut up your starting to piss me off.

Bakugo: oh really, what are you going to do about it.

I grab his shirt, swipe him off his feet and he landed on the ground, then I pull out my knife and held it up against his throat.

Me: I'll kill you.

Todoroki: I love your knife

Me: oh thanks!

Midoriya: hey you're suzuya right?

Rei: hmh but call me Juuzou.

Midoriya: I love your style, it's really interesting it reminds me of someone.

Rei: oh thank you! Most people hate it haha

Todoroki: I like your stitches it reminds me of my brother.

Rei: oh what's your brother like?

Todoroki: burnt.

Me: oh?

I turn to bakugo.

Me: cat got your tongue?

Bakugo: no I'm just trying not to destroy you.

Rei: watch it.

Bakugo: who are you? The hell are those on your arms, oh god both of you bastards have it.

Shinohara: ok I'm going to get back to the mission now.

We all sit down, I sit beside Juuzou laying my head on his shoulder. His crimson eyes follow the board and then another pair of red eyes caught my attention. Bakugo was looking at us, I tried to read his eyes but they seemed like a mix of confusion with madness. I can't tell why though.

All mr.Shinohara told us is that we are supposed to kill a ghoul that has a thing with eating women. Ironically I was going to be target and Rei didn't want to leave me alone so Shinohara got bakugo to dress up as a girl with me since Rei was needed me needed at a different location.

Me: you know I can go by myself right?

Rei: yea but it's better just in case y/n

Me: reiiiii

Rei: trust me

Me: what do you think I'm weak?

Todoroki: I thought his name was Juuzou?

Rei: it is but y/n is the only one that can call me by my old name, she still sometimes calls me Juuzou.

Todoroki: got it

His sweet angelic voice always makes me bubble up inside. I love it.

I never want to leave.