The boy

I take the kid to the ccg explaining that he shouldn't be sent to an orphanage due to his violent tendencies.  As a person who was treated similarly I can say that that boy will have a short temper and will kill anyone who dares touch him.

The ccg is the best place to morph that into something else.  Who knows that kid could be the next Juuzou or me.

I leave the kid in the hands of my superiors. 

Mimi: hey girl what's your name?

Me: y/n

Mimi: I'm sorry for stabbing you

Me: don't worry about it kid I've been through worse

The kids smile is so genuine, it looks just like a smaller version of Juuzou.  

Mimi: will you stick around?

Me: prolly not kid but trust me you'll meet incredible people who will love you.  Hopefully one day you'll meet my dad mr.Shinohara.  He's amazing, he saved Juuzou just like I saved you!

Mimi: I hope I meet him!

I mess his soft tangled hair.

Me: make sure to take care and remember to control your emotions.  It's hard at first but you'll realize that it becomes easier by the day.  Good luck.

Mimi: thank you.  Where's my brother

Me: he isn't exactly... we couldn't find him. 

Mimi: oh okay... thank you... you're my salvation.  Even though you say we won't meet again I hope we do. 

That same day mimi was sent to the hospital.  Turns out the kid had a chip implanted, if he where to ever escape the chip would activate and release a poison that kills him slowly. 

He died that night.