Punishment

He grabbed my neck and bit it leaving bruises.

Me: wait but isn't mr.Shinohara home?

Rei: nope you don't needa worry bout that.

He pulled me into his room then throwing me on the bed. His eyes were filled of lust and my heart was beating faster. I knew he would never hurt me but maybe he has more than one kink. Either way I can match him on that.

He got on top of me, he started kissing my neck and biting it. He tied each hand of mine to the corners of his bed frame. He got up again and locked his bedroom door.

Rei: just in case.

He makes his way back to me taking off his shirt.

Me: what are you going to do.

Rei: well I'm thinking about getting you close and not finishing you off or teasing you and not doing anything.  Either way I'm going to have funnnnn~

Me: fuck... Juuzou

Both of those options are bad and I mean really badddddddd.  Damn it I'm starting to get scared. This really is a punishment.

I'm already flustered enough.  Damn it this is a dangerous game he's playing especially with me.

He starts humming as he traces his cold hands on my body.  His hands reach all of my weak points. His lips tickle my stomach.  I tried wrapping my legs around him.

Reí: stop moving so much

He says while tying my ankles to each bottom corner of his bed.  He smirks and takes one of his knives out cutting my shorts open. Now all I'm in is a bralette and underwear.

He doesn't take off my bralette, he touches my breast and kisses them but he never takes my bralette off. Damn it did he choose to tease me?

His lips make their way down to my underwear.  He kisses me there and then he licks me.  I can feel how moist my underwear is, I want him to do more than just tease me. 

He giggles bowing that I'm very impatient, but he doesn't give in.  I don't say anything.  He licks me again making me tense up a little.  My body wants more from him than just this.  He loves to tease me but this is different, maybe that's all he'll do. 

He takes my bralette off, his tongue circles my boob moving in closer to my nipple.  Then he sucks my nipples making me moan.  My heart rate has increased by a lot and he can tell. He wraps one of his arms around my waist and then hold my other boob with his free hand.  It feels so good, he knows how to make me feel good.

He moves to the other breast and starts by tracing his cold fingers over it.  Then he licks it making my body get chills all over.  What he was doing was working.  He sucks on my nipple moving his tongue across it.

He then kisses in between my chest, moving down and leaving trails of kisses. He gets to my underwear and touches me. He rubs my clit making me tense up.  He cuts my underwear off and and then touches me. He smirks knowing how much my body has been wanting him.

He puts two finger inside of me and starts thrusting.  I moan and groan, my head is bubbling with emotions.  Then I feel his tongue press against my clit.  His tongue moves in circles and making me moan loader.

I couldn't help it, I wanted him and I wanted to hold his hair but I couldn't because I was tied down. He seems to tie me down a lot. 

His fingers come out of me and now his tongue was in charge.  He sucked my clit moving his tongue up and down.

Me: oh fuck...

My back started to arch.  I couldn't stop this feeling.  I wanted more.  His tongue went inside of me... shit he's never tongue fucked me before.  It feels so good, my head is spinning from excitement.

Me: don't stop fuck.

His cold thumb reached for my clit moving it side to side.  Fuck it felt so good. His tongue was hitting the spot and I was getting close. 

He once again took his tongue out of me and licked my clit faster and faster.  My back started to arch.

Me: fuck I'm about to...

He does this for a few second, getting me as close as he can and never finishes me off.

Me: juuzouuuuuu finish me offffffff please

Reí: nahuh I told you that was your punishment
He says with a smirk.

I try to regain my breath and he comes up to me and kisses me.  His tongue explores my mouth, and the taste of me was still there. 

He's still on top of me and he lays his head on my chest, wraps his arms around my back and gives my neck a quick kiss.

Reí: you taste really good.
He says with his eyes closed.

Me: yea yea dummy, untie me noww

He does as told and unties me, I wrap my arms around him.

Me: I really am sorry.

Rei: I know, I forgive you.  If you do it again tho I will kill the person.

Me: don't worry, unless it's against my will, it won't happen again.

He kisses my nose then gets up to go to the bathroom.  I get and and go to my room in search of clothes.  When I get to my room I put in a new underwear a shirt and another pair of shorts.

I go back outside to the living room and I see mr.Shinohara and Rei sitting on the coach.

Shinohara: I went out to get you guys ice cream since Juuzou had asked me to, sorry I took so long the one nearby was closed.

Me: oh thanks mr.Shinohara

I take the ice cream and sit beside juuzou and lay my head on his shoulder. 

We eat our ice cream and we head back to my room to go to sleep.  I drift off to my dreams very quickly.

——————
This is so awkward to write but I hope you enjoyed ittttt