The date

Guys this chapter is so ahhhh.  I'm excited for you guys to read this I hope you enjoy!

Juuzou: y/nnnn... are you ready???

I walk out of the bathroom in a red and black skirt, a black top and my button up shirt left open. 

Juuzou:  woah, y/n you look gorgeous

Me:  thank you, I love your outfit tooo you look so cute!

Juuzou grabs my hand and leads me to the car.

Me: i didn't know you could drive.

Juuzou:  Yep I'm just not very good at it.

He was right haha.  But that's okay.  Our date is at the zoo, so we can watch the animals.  Juuzou told me to wait in the car while he set up everything, I made sure to bring his favorite chocolates and candy. 

Juuzou:  put this on!

Me:  a blindfold?

He handed me a black blind fold to cover my eyes. 

Juuzou:  Yes! *ties it around my eyes*

Me: Guide me, don't let me fall!

Juuzou: don't worry I won't

Me: promise?

Juuzou: cross my heart, hope to die.

We walk and walk. I have no clue where we are going, I can't see anything except for darkness. He takes my blind fold of and sets it down, I'm amazed.

Me: oh my gosh Juuzou! I love it!

Juuzou's POV

Her eyes opened wide, as if she's never seen something so amazing. There is a hill by the back of the zoo, I decided to put a blanket there, roses and candles decorating it. Right under a cherry blossom. I got donuts, cinnamon rolls and lemonades, sprite and coke, popsicles and ice cream,sandwiches from anteiku and sandwiches i made, jars and jars of candy (we can eat the left overs another day.) On the hill you can see all the animals, giraffes being in front. Then f/a (fav animal) being beside.

Juuzou: Hey Jade also gave me your jack in the box, she said you like to play with it. Here you go

Me: Juuzou this is amazing.. I can't believe you did all of this.

Juuzou: I'm glad you like it now help me eat come onnn! *points at all the candy and starts playing music*

Y/n POV

I can't believe this. He must of worked so hard to find the perfect place. I suggested the zoo he usually goes to but he didn't want to go to that one and now I see why. I pick up the blind fold then i put it on Juuzou and..

Me: hey you look like Gojo, except with red eyes and smaller! But still so cuteeeee!!!

Juuzou: heyyyy! I can't see anythinggg

Me: *giggles*

I take out my butterfly knife and start playing with it.  It was black and had red roses. The blade was black and sliver along the edges with heart carved in.

Juuzou: where did you get that?

Me: oh a friend gave it to me a while back.

Juuzou: y/n.. i want to know about your past.

My heart froze. I wanted to tell him about my past but what if he looked at me differently. I made up my mind, I'm going to tell him because if he still likes me by the end of it then I'll know that he is the right person.