New quinques

Me: Juuzou! JUUZOUUUU WAKE UPPPPP

I said while shaking him.  I wanted to see what I got as a quinque, also it was going to be made out of toga!  So as you can tell I am very excited.

Juuzou: I'm uppppp

Me:  IM ALREADY READY NOW GO GET READYYYY

Juuzou:  fine fineeee, the only reason you aren't dead yet is because I love you so much.

Me:  same goes for you dummy now get uppp.

He walked to the bathroom to get ready.

Juuzou:  mr.Shinohara have you seen my white shirt?

Shinohara:  Juuzou who's shirt is it?

Juuzou: mine

Shinohara:  then why are you asking me?  But check in your closet that you never use.

Juuzou:  it's such a mess in thereeee

Me:  found it!  I only looked for it because I want you to hurry up already.

Juuzou:  thank you my love.

Me:  you're welcome!

Shinohara:  you kids ready?

Me and Juuzou: yep!

Time skip

We get to the outside of the quinque place.  Juuzou was leaned up against the glass in shock.  I was standing beside mr.Shinohara in excitement. 

Juuzou:  woahhhh this place is hugeee

Someone leads us into the part where they have our quinques. I wasn't paying attention who made them but all I know was seeing two big tables, one of them being mine.  The guy tells us whos is which and I watch Juuzou take the blanket off of his.  It was a scythe, it was so cool!  I took of my blanket while the guy was screaming about his Juuzou ruining his quinque steel, the blanket revealed a glowing dark blue staff with black handles with silver designs. I could split it in two and when I pressed a button it would reveal blades.

(Like jades from mortal combat, me and Juuzou love that game!)

Juuzou: hey mr.Shinohara, can i name my quinque?

Shinohara:  as long as you don't break anything else.

Juuzou:  then I'm gonna call him "Juuzou's Jason!" Hey y/n are you going to name yours?

...
...

...

Y/nnnn?

Y/NNN

Me:  oh huh what?

Juuzou:  seems like someone's in love with something other than me~

Me:  i mean look at her!  She's so pretty! Am I allowed to name her?

Juuzou:  i was just asking you if you were gonna name her, mr.Shinohara said yes.

Me:  then I'm gonna name her Kitana! 

Juuzou:  was that inspired by mortal combat?

Me: hehe maybeeee

Juuzou:  i love it.

Back in Shinohara's car

Juuzou was humming and hugging his case which I don't blame him. I was listening to music thinking about my quinque and toga.  Atleast this way she didn't go to waste.  Suddenly mr.Shinohara got a call and turned the car around going way faster than before making Juuzou's case fall on his face. 

Me:  woah what's happening

Shinohara:  i just got a call, aogiri tree just infiltrated Cochlea.

Me: whats that?

Juuzou:  it's a prison but for ghouls, each level contains different ranked ghouls weakest starting from the top and the more underground you go the more dangerous ghouls there are.  Oooo I'm so excitedddd

Me:  so am iiii!