Kaneki is back

This morning I woke up and Juuzou had already left. Apparently there was some commotion at work, like I had expected.  I don't think that kaneki has attacked anyone.

He probably left to join ayato and stuff.  I doubt that he's going to be with the people from anteiku hes too much of a coward right now.

I put on some clothes, oversized black pants that lay at my hips and a the buttoned up shirt with the dark red tie, suspenders and long black cardigan.  I wore my normal shoes because I didn't feel like being in heels.

I take the keys to my bike and head off to work. 

Me: whats up with everyone?

??: they're going to attack

Me: oh? Here or-

??: I don't know

Me: hm ok

I head upstairs to my office.  I grab a snack from my safe and sit down. 

Me: ah Hikari what do you think is going on?

I started thinking, maybe they want to break out a few ghouls.  I'm thinking that girl hina. 

Juuzou: y/n! *out of breath*

Me: hmh

Juuzou: come on grab kitana we needa go to the cochlea

Me: Ight by the way I came in my bike wanna ride w me?

Juuzou: sure

We go running out of the building right after I chug a can of beer.   We get to my bike and I head off. 

Me: there's something off about this.

Juuzou: what is it?

Me: i don't know.  Anyways is suzuya squad gonna meet us there

Juuzou: probably

Me: give me info

Juuzou: they're trying to break out some ghouls

Me: more than one?

Juuzou: seems like it yes

Me: damn, arima's probably already there.  So this is the day he dies huh.  Damn

Juuzou: huh?

Me: nothing what's the update with kaneki?

Juuzou: he's apparently still working with us though he's been acting strange

Me: that's what i thought

Juuzou: i might have to kill him

Me: that'll probably happen later today if not tomorrow

Juuzou: hmh.

I make the bike go faster so that we can get there.

We're already get close.

Juuzou: drop me off right outside I'm supposed to take care of the outside

Me: okay im going to head in, I don't have orders yet

Juuzou: okay take care love *kisses me*

Me: you too

I run inside and I let kitana out.  I haven't fought with kitana in around a week so im happy to see her again. 

I ran into some ghouls wearing odd clothes and I start attacking.

???: y/n

I turn around and I realize that it was nishiki

Me: nishiki?

Nishiki: yep long time no see idiot now stop trying to kill my friends

Me: yea yea why the hell are you here

Nishiki: to get kaneki back

Me: i don't think he will he's still working with us for the moment

Nishiki: or is he

Me: eh i dunno look i gotta go but once this war is over let's hang out okay!

Nishiki: yea fine

I run away from then and then I search the hallways and rooms.  I find absolutely nothing.  I run back outside to see if I can help Juuzou and that's when I saw her.

Juuzou: woah I can't believe she actually survived that where even is she?

Kurona: Nashirooo is right here

She opens her clothes and reveals Nashiros dead body attached to her. 

Me: eh that's nasty

Juuzou: for real

Kurona: oh you're that bitch Juuzou's dating

Juuzou: Kurona i was already planning on killing you but now I really am going to hurt you for calling her a bitch.

Me: do you want help?

Juuzou: nah im okay love sit down or something wait until a ghoul comes

Me: okay

Kurona starts trying to kill Juuzou but ends but failing.  Juuzou throws his knives at her and uses his weapons.  He ends up hurting her enough that she runs away.

Hanbee: aren't we gonna go after her sir?

Juuzou: nah you can't ever defeat an enemy that you've run away from 2 times.

Me: *claps* you really are amazing juuzou

Juuzou: *kisses me* hehe you're cuteee

Me: ahhh I wanna fight someone this is such a draggggg

In the end I actually never got to fight someone sadly. I didn't even get attacked after falling asleep in a hallway all of the ghouls passing thought I was already dead.

Before I left I went underground to where I thought arima and kaneki where fighting. Once I got there kaneki had already left.

Me: arima you still with me?

Arima: n-n-not for l-long

Me: want me to kill you? this must be painful.

Arima: be-before I w-want you to know t-that... I-I'm glad I got to meet you be-before I die. T-take care sis because I won't be there to protect you anymore.

Me: thanks for being there for me arima. I truly wish I didn't have to end like this. Do you want me to end it now?

Arima: t-tell my f-friend t-that I am glad he was there for me all those years ag-ago. Now please finish me.

Me: I will... goodbye big brother.

I stabbed kitana right through his head. Then I brought his cold body back to the base. I saw Juuzou back at the base injured.

Me: JUUZOU! What happened!?!?

Juuzou: I saw kaneki and we fought. He stabbed me but I'm fine. He got away though.

Me: holy shit. Did the doctor treat you?

Juuzou: yep I'm okay y/n-Chan don't worry

Me: hm let's go

I get him on my bike and I drive us back home.

Once we got home I helped him to bed even though he didn't want my help and I made him lay down.

Me: now stay still and you aren't going anywhere tomorrow!

Juuzou: but it doesn't even hurt

Me: just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean it won't kill you!

Juuzou: fine fine I luv you goodnight.

Me: luv u goodnight.

I've gotta say this is one hell of a boring chapter I've had to write