Back home

We got back home. However I had to report to the CCG.  First They took me to the doctor and he gave me a few stitches. They wanted to keep me at the hospital for a few days but since my injuries aren't that bad I did the questioning first.

I went in for questioning and it was so boringgg. I told them what I remembered.  They said that they captured papa but mum escaped. I bet she doesn't even care. 

I got really dizzy, we went to the hospital and they put me in one of the rooms.

Reí was looking at me weirdly, I wonder what he's thinking.

Reí:  hey y/n, what happened to your stitches?

Me:  oh i think mum or papa ripped them out, said something like "it's not feminine."  I'm going to re stitch myself later.

Rei: oh. I'm sorry, that must have hurt and felt so bad.

Me: no don't worry, I can't feel most pain, only deep stabs but then again I don't think I can feel anything after that, haha

Rei comes closer and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, in ways you can't imagine."
       -Rei
                             "I love you. I always will"
                                       -me

A few hours later

Rei finished work and came to visite me. I want him to stay with me. I don't want to be aloneeeeee it's boringggg. They won't let me leave the hospital, they said that I'm in worst shape than they though.

Rei: heyyy y/n-Chan how are youuu

Me: im goodddd but very bored. Can you stay with me tonight?

Reí: of course. I need to go to the apartment to get somethings but is there anything you want me to do?

Me: could you feed slythery and bring candy and books please

Reí: sounds good. See you soonnnnn~

He leaves again however this time I feel better knowing that he's going to come back soon.  I'm just staring into space, trying to make time go by when I hear voices again.  I try to ignore it but I end up having a conversation.

When Juuzou got back he brought his cute pjs and everything I asked for. 

Me: aww Juuzou I've been wanting to read this book for so longgggg

Reí: I'm glad, I didn't know what to get you. I brought candy too!  Question?

Me: yes

Reí:  where's the bathroom i needa change

Me: i dunno, change here, I won't look

He blushes and I smirk, I get up from bed and give him a little kiss.  He gives me a little bit longer kiss back.  Then I walk over to my bed and sit criss cross apple sauce facing the other direction from him.

He takes of his shirt and takes off his pants, then he puts on his pj pants.  He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck.  I lay down and he gets on top of me. 

A nurse walks in to give me my medication but as soon as she sees us she walks out.  I blush and I could see how flustered rei got.  I start giggling and he starts blushing even more.  He puts on his shirt and the nurse comes back in and quickly gives me my medication and leaves. It's supposed to help my wounds heal faster.

Me: you're so cute when you're flustered

Reí:  really? Because I think the same about you

He comes and kisses me, pushing his tongue in my mouth.  Tasting every part leaving his taste in my mouth.  I blush and he pulls away but I pull him back him.  I grab the side of his face and while we are kissing I trace my thumb against his stitches. God I love him.

Reí:  I love you too.

Me: how-

Reí: i dunno *kisses my nose*

Me: come May beside me

He cuddles me. The hospital beds are annoying but he makes it so much more comfortable.

Me: i hope I get out of here soon.

Reí: me too, I want to work with you alreadyyyy

Me: sameeee it's so boring here. Juuzou save meee

Reí: want me to hug you tighter?

Me: as long as you don't kill me.

Reí: *kisses the side of my head* don't worry I'll save you!

Then we drift of to sleep