Training part 2

Juuzou grabs another one of his button up shirts from his office and this one has all his knives in them.  We go back to the training room and of course I play music.  I start jumping up and down stretching my arms and neck.  I roll my ankles in a circle so that they don't stiffen up in the middle of our fight.

3

2

BOOM

we both threw and dodged knives at the same time. I knew that wasn't going to work out so I caught a few of his knives while dodging the rest moving in closer to him.  When I got close enough I threw his knives first but I kept one for later, and then I threw some of mine.  I jumped up and grabbed his button up shirt which was already opened and took it off of him.  Then he grabbed a few of my knives and threw them at me.  One of the stabbed the lower part of my arm but since I let it hit in an angle it didn't go deep enough to immobilize me. I took the knife out and threw it at him getting blood on him.  I started giggling and threw 10 knives at a time and he didn't dodge all of them.  5 ended up hitting him, 3 stayed in his skin.  He was distracted for a split second or so I thought, when I went to reach for him he grabbed my wrist and threw me on to the ground sitting on top of me.  Then he grabbed the other wrist and held them above my head.  I tried to bite him but he ended up grabbing my face with his other hand as I pouted.

Juuzou: that's now 1 a 1!  Stop poutingggg your making me feel bad.

Me:  Juuzou... I.. I think I..

At this point he's still on me but he started blushing and let's go of me and that's when I hugged him, throwing myself on top of him.

Me: dummy you got distracted.

My head was on his chest and I didn't want to move.  I can tell he didn't know what to do but when I was pulling away he hugged me back.  It was ironic that at this moment "cloud 9" started playing.  We stayed like that for the whole song until someone walked in and we got up.

Juuzou:  oh hey Akira!

Akira: hey Juuzou, who's that?

Me: hi I'm y/n! I'm Shinohara's underling, I'm new here.

Akira: Ok, I'm pretty sure Shinohara told me about you.

Juuzou: Akira, do you have those files I needed?

Akira: why don't you get them yourself

Juuzou: because you know where to find them silly!

Akira: okay when I find them I'll send you a copy.

Juuzou: thank you

At this point I was so confused. What files was he talking about? I'm not going to ask because that's his business not mine.

Me:  I need to go to Jade's house to get the rest of my stuff shes already on her way for me, I have to go byeeeeee see you later at home.

I walk away before they could respond.  I still needed to actually call Jade to pick me up.  I went up to the roof and called her, she picked up fast.

Me: hey Jadey

Jade: hey n/c (nickname)

Me: can you pick me up I'm at CCG and I need to get my things.  Pretty pleaseessss

Jade: I'm actually close by, I'll be there in five minutes.  Wait for me downstairs at the main entrance.  See you soon

6 minutes later

Me:  you lied, you're a minute late *huffs*

Jade: oh shush you'll survive dummy *plays with my hair* come on let's go.