Hospital

Doctor: oh hey y/n I see this time it isn't a suicide attempt good for you!

Me: yea whatever.  How's mr.Shinohara? How's Juuzou?

Doctor:  we'll leave that for later first let's talk about y-

Me: if you don't tell me I'll slit your throat

Doctor: *sighs* Suzuya is in the hospital, his leg was decapitated and some minor injuries like a stab wound and scratches but he should be okay. In a few months when he gets his prosthetic leg and learns how to walk with it he should be out.  Shinohara on the other hand... he's in a coma. He might not ever wake up. He's had a lot more major injuries, we've done everything we can now it's just up to him if he can wake up though don't count on it.

My heart froze hearing those words.  Juuzou is going to be okay but he kept on pushing himself so much, now he doesn't have a leg, and I didn't stop him.   Shinohara killed himself to save Juuzou.

His scream. Damn it his cry was the thing that hurt the most. It was a bullet to my heart and a knife to my ears. Juuzou's scream was painful. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Me: what about arima?

Doctor:  no one by that name is in the hospital.

Me: okay. What about y/n. 

Doctor: well you'll be out in no time, all you have is a beating but that's all. 

Me: can I see Juuzou? I also want to see mr.Shinohara.

Doctor: soon

Me: but I wanna nowww

Doctor: y/n you'll see them soon don't worry

Juuzou's POV

When I woke up I was laying in a hospital bed.   The last thing I remember was being in y/n's cold arms, which brought warmth to my body.

Her voice made me feel at peace, even though I had lost mr.Shinohara. 

My ears are ringing horribly. 

Me: shut up rei.

The doctor walks in.  She talks so damn loud.

Doctor:  Juuzou suzuya, nice to see youuu

Me: where's mr.Shinohara?

Doctor:  he's in a different room no need to worry.  I assume you already know that he's probably not going to wake up.

Me: and y/n? Is she okay?

Doctor:  oh yes she'll be out of the hospital soon. As for you, you're going to have to stay for a bit more time, you see you're missing a leg.  We will get you a prosthetic leg but you need to go to rehab to regain your strength. 

Me: k when am i out of here.

Doctor: depends, a few months.

I hate that, I want to leave now.  Being stuck in a hospital is such a drag.  But what's worse is that I don't get to see y/n and I can't apologize.  She probably thinks i hate her for stabbing me. 

I have so many questions about echo?  I've only met her once when we used to live back with mama. Mama made y/n so mad because, well mama was giving me my good boy points, and y/n was scared that she was killing me.  So then she snapped and completely destroyed her cell which was right beside mine to get mamas attention.  Then mama hurt her and when she left I asked y/n what was wrong.  But all she said was that her name isn't y/n it's Echo. Then she fell asleep and when she woke up she didn't remember anything.  Not even anything about echo.