Rei and his darling Hikari

We went out hunting, by this time it's already getting dark.

Me: too bad we didn't do this before we dyed our hair.

Rei: for real it would have been more of a trip but it's okay we're going to have just as much fun

Me: hey let's go in this alley it's dark a perfect way to hunt out some toyssss

Rei: shhh I hear something

I take out my knives preparing.  We walk closer and we hear something loud.  And when we look it's a ghoul feeding on someone.  Rei immediately attack while I get a poison ready and I put it on my knife, that will make him pass out but it won't kill him.  He fights back again rei but obviously rei is just playing with him.

I waited for the right moment to jump in.  I stabbed the ghoul, he didn't even see me coming because he was so focused on rei. 

A few seconds later his movements get weaker and after 3 minutes he passes out. 

Me: hm the old poison on knife trick worked

Rei: yes it did now let's get him on the bike

Me: im starting to think we shoulda brought the car haha

Rei: yea maybe

Me: ah whatever we're fine haha

Back at the scrappers place

Me: boom now we got him in the pit let's set the timers.

Rei: okayyyyy

Me: he should wake up in 8 minutes so set the timers for 12 minutes just in case

Rei: Kay mommy

Reí sets everything up while I walk to the weapons room grabbing everything.  We then meet up at the door waiting for our toy to wake up. 

Me: oh hey look i almost forgot I brought chips for the wait. 

Rei: you're so smart hikari-Chan 

Me: now thinking about it the last time we killed someone together was a whileeeee ago maybe even before the owl mission

Rei: yea now thinking about it hikari you're right

I lay my head on his shoulder.

Me: rei you have no idea how many times I've wanted to kiss you, hug you just touch you in general.  I've always wanted you.

Rei: i always craved your warmth and your touch.  I craved your smile.  I craved you.  You had me starving hikari when mama left you.

Me: i missed you so goddamn much rei i wish I could have told you how much I loved you back then, I wish I could have kissed you

Rei grabs my face and kisses me.

Rei: good thing I can kiss you all I want now.

Me: very good thing *sharp exhale*

Speaker:  welcome our lovely scrappers known as Rei and his darling Hikariiiii^^ *claps*

Me: thats us grab you weapons and let's goooo

I wait for reí to walk out first. 

Rei: just like we rehearsed all those years ago.

Speaker:  get ready for the awesome blood bath, you don't ever wanna mess with these twooo

Ghoul: what the hell you two look like kids

Rei looks at me and gives me a confirming look. 

We charge at the ghoul, I throw my knives at it and one of them hits him.  He takes it out and throws it at me but reí throws a knife at it and pushes it away from me.  Even though I could have easily dodged it.  

The ghoul released its kagune, since it had just eaten it should be stronger than normal.   From behind reí stabs his leg while I distracted him.  He came charging at me and I cut his arm. 

Rei: let's do snuggle with blood!

Me: bet!!!!

Rei grabs me and I throw myself off of him reaching for the ghoul.  The ghoul was about to stab right through me when rei got to me hugged me and spun me around.  He then threw me up instead of forward so I was guessing he was going to distract the ghoul enough for me to sneak up. He did very well too, the ghoul was distracts stg at it feel right under our trap. My legs landed in his shoulder and I then stabbed his neck from behind and jump off.

While he was distracted I grabbed the staffs. I threw two at rei and i had another two. Rei stabbed his legs and I stabbed his palms and we stood him up.

His stomach was facing us while we were under him

Me: May i?

Reí: you may

I then sliced his stomach open creating a shower of blood. I washed my hair in it and so did rei. Back when I was younger I also had white hair however then I dyed it and it never grew back white. Reí on the other hand has had white hair since he was a kid. When we did the shower blood back then our hair would turn red.

Reí pulled me in and kissed me. It didn't last long because we realized that he was starting to heal so we took him down.

Reí: May i?

Me: of course

Rei was desperate to finish him off. He started stabbing him over and over again. However now he doesn't beg them to last. This time he silently did it with a smile.

He didn't keep on saying "don't die don't die" or "don't you break yet."

And when the ghoul died he didn't say anything about it. I don't know if I should be sad or happy but I feel a bit of both. We've changed, and it hurts a bit.

Rei: haha that was so much funnnnn Hikariiii

I kissed him, I wish I could have kissed him in front of everyone, including mama.

Voice: are you guys ready to get your good boy and girl points

My head snapped and turned to the direction the voice was coming from

Reí: did you also hear that?

Me: holy shit yea?

Rei: it sounded like mama but that impossible

Me: check the phone

Rei: there's nothing on here

I looked through the door and it was dark. My heart was beating incredibly fast.

Rei: it was probably

Me: a ghost?

Rei: nah don't worry come on let's go

Me: bring the weapons but leave the body I'll bring the rest.

Rei: got it

My heart was beating extremely fast.

Maybe it was just in our heads.

Rei: *grabs my hand* let's go home

He says with a smile.

This was an amusing day

Im sad that we're getting close to the end:/