A bloody mess

I'm home.  I don't know how I got here, I forgot.  My head is in pain but I don't know why.  Maybe a just woke up.  That's what it feels like. 

Rei: how you holding up?

Me: oh I'm fine... I dunno why my head hurts tho.

Rei:  cause you were crying, a lot.  Are you sure you're okay?

Me: I was? Why was I crying?

Rei: you don't rememb- never mind.  It's just that...

He's hesitant in telling me.  I look on the table beside the couch and see a few pieces of paper,  the first one I saw talked about a surprise.

The second one was... slythery.  I get up running to my room and all I see was an empty enclosure where slythery used to be. 

My eyes widen in shock, but I'm not sad.  I think I've felt sad before, I just don't remember. 

Rei:  you don't remember?

Me: no.. but I know who did this.

The next clue, his order was to go home. However I am home.

Suddenly my head knew exactly what to do, go to my old home. Jades house.

I have a horrible feeling about this.

Me: Rei.

Rei: hm?

Me: we have to go to jades house.

I pull him out of our home and we speed walk to jades house.

Rei: hey are you sure you want to go?

Me: yes. I have a feeling of what I'm going to see next and if I do I will make him pay so much.

I can't help but giggle, even though if I do truly see what I think, I'm going to be in pain, but all I can do is laugh. Not because I'm happy, not because I'm nervous, not because I'm sad but because I'm filled with rage.

We finally get there.

There was blood everywhere. Everywhere.

The smell of rotting flesh and dried up crimson blood burned my nose. I stood there, I know what's going to happen.

I break the door down, I told Rei to stay outside but he didn't want to. I make my to the living room, everything was destroyed. There was dried up blood everywhere but it didn't look too old. The house smelled as disgusting as a fish rotting.

I find a piece of paper.
Another note.

Note

Red is your favorite color right?
Dark red to be specific,
Because it reminds you of blood.
Now everything is painted red,
With a silver paint.
Though I wonder if you know,
This isn't some random persons blood.

Yea I know.
Because I know him.
I know how far he would go.
I know how far he ended up going.

I walk upstairs to what used to be my room and there she was. Laying there.

I examined her body, it had bruises all over. Deep cuts, she was pale and cold.

I found another note.

Note

Looks like you found jades girlfriend.
Go to the backyard to find your last surprise for now~

Great. There's more. Rei followed behind me.

I get to the back door, my hand is resting on the door handle. I subconsciously open it. And there jade was, even worse. Her eyes weren't there. Her arms were broken. There were bottles filled up with her blood. Her head was smashed.

The person that once was my sister was now lifeless. My heart wants to scream.

My body falls over, I crawl over to her.

Me: im sorry, im so fucking sorry. I love you. I promise I will make him pay. I promise.

I take her finger and we pinky promise. I can't cry. I want to cry, I want to scream but most importantly I want to kill.

I go back inside, my feet move on thier own to jades room. 

I look everywhere for anything.

Damn it.

Fucking damn it.

God fucking damn it.

She's dead and so is Alex, just because of the fact that they're close to me.  It's my fault, my mere existence killed them both.  Is this karma? 

I found a note.  This time it wasn't from daiki.  It's jades handwriting, and it seems rushed.

Y/n,
I'm most likely about to die right now. 
I love you
I love you...so much
No matter how most people think your psychotic or crazy I don't care, I love you. 
The day I met you, I felt like I needed to know more about you.  I wanted to be there for you.  I wanted to love you. 
I love you and don't you ever forget it.  When I die I want you to know that I was happy, happy that I got to know you.  You made my life amazing.  You made me happy.   You're so much more than beautiful.  So much more.
I love you. 
Just know that this isn't your fault, this isn't anyone's fault.  Don't be sad, which I hope you aren't.
I'm sorry that I couldn't write more.
I truly believe that Juuzou will take care of of you, I truly think he loves you.

Kill that son of a bitch Daiki.

I love you
-Jade

Tears started filling my eyes.  They drop to the floor.  My knees give in and fall along with the tears streaming down my face.  This time, I'm crying so quietly that if you weren't looking at my face you couldn't tell.

I feel arms wrapping around me from behind. 

Rei: it's okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.  I love you.

He holds me and doesn't let go.  We've been like this for so long but he still hasn't let go.  And I don't want him to let go.  I want him to stay, forever.

I don't understand what I'm feeling right now. 

I'm never going to see Jade again,
And I don't know how to feel.