My love

(Drawing made by me)

That damn meeting is finally over. 

Juuzou grabs my hand, his eyes shining with lust.

He leads me into a small room, the room is filled with files. I'm guessing that it's files on ghouls since it was locked.

Juuzou: I took mr.Shinohara's key
He says with a smile that tickles my stomach.

His hand has a nice grip on me and his other is working on the lock. His eyes are focused on that lock.

The door opens and his hand pulls me inside.

He pushes me against the wall pressing his lips against mine. Then he rests his head on my chest.

Juuzou: so you and arima, what's up with that?

Me: huh? What do yo-

Juuzou: I'm not stupid y/n, you left early this morning and came here. Then you go to the meeting with arima. I just wanna know why that is.

He lifts up his head and looks me in the eye, I'm trying to hold back my laughter.

Juuzou: I'm serious. Tell me.
He pouts like a child.

Me: Juuzou me and arima are training, he's teaching me some stuff. I didn't tell you because other than I completely forgot to I didn't think it was that important. I'm sorry and I promise to tell you next time so you don't worry.

I gently kiss his nose and then his lips. He smiles with his eyes closed while I'm analyzing his cute face. I truly love him so much.

Juuzou: okay. Good.

He grabs the side of my face and plants soft kisses on my neck. He works his way up to the side of my jaw moving on to my face.

I kiss him wanting so much from him. My tongue kisses the inside of his mouth. I kiss his neck and bite him softly leaving plum bruises. I lick the side of his lips where his stitches are.

I move back to kissing his neck, and I take off his shirt.

He's usually the one to take control, however I want him. I want to taste every inch, every centimeter of him.

He places his hand on my head making me smirk. I kiss down the trail of red Xs stitched in his skin, it starts from his throat and goes down to his belly button.

I get to the starting of his pants and I unbutton them. He pulls my face, turning up to look at him.

Juuzou: are you sure you want to do this here.

Me: *giggles* hmh

Juuzou: speak with your words.

Me: yes.

He let's go of my face and starts stroking my hair. He smiles and I looks away going back to what I was going to do before.

He takes of his pants. I touch him and I can tell that he wants me to do it already. I look up at him and his flustered expression stares down at me making me smirk.

I pull down his underwear.

I start with licking him. I lick the side of him and with my other hand I start stroking back and forth. My movements get faster and my tongue moves to the tip. It circles around a few times and then I put it in my mouth.

He grabs my head and makes my head move back and forwards. My movements are guided by his hand.

It goes faster and faster leaving me less time to breath until I can't breath. I break away for a second to catch my breath.

I deep throat him again, this time I leave the whole thing reach the back of my throat for as long as I can go. This makes him tense up a bit, so then I keep on moving. I go faster.

He releases a soft sound from his lips filling me up with excitement. I look up to see his angelic eyes filled with desperation. I love these desperate moments, the memories of them will always stay in my mind.

His legs are getting weaker, his knees are bent and his hand is on my head. He's guiding me once again.

He starts tensing up even more and then finally relaxes meaning that he's done. His grip on my head releases and I go up to kiss him.

He falls down with a smile on his face and I go down to kiss him when he pins me down on the floor. His body is on top of mine and his crimson eyes are looking at my e/c eyes. He kisses me and kisses my neck.

Me: we have to finish those paper with takizawa in a few minutes.

Juuzou: i want you. I want to taste you
He says while kissing me.

That's when we hear the door starting to open.

Juuzou: shit~~

Me: Juuzou this isn't funny come on let's go hurry.

Juuzou: pretend like your looking for a file.

Me: okay.

I open one of the coaches where there's a bunch of files and pretend to look for anything.

Arima: oh hey y/n.

Me: oh hi

Arima: I didn't know you have access to places like these.

Juuzou: yea well I do and we needed a file.

Juuzou's voice was deadass serious, it's so different from his usual voice but that because he's mad.

Arima: suzuya, I didn't see you. I didn't know you had access to be in here.

Juuzou: well I do.

Arima: hmh.

Me: hey love it's not in here we should go.

I grab Juuzou's hand and start to walk out.

Me: bye arima see you tomorrow!

Arima: yea don't be late.

We walk out and we start walking to the bathroom.

Juuzou: I hate that bastard.

Me: why~

...

Me: hey reí, I love you.

Juuzou: and y/n I adore you. I love you so so much. *lays head on my shoulder* I'm so glad I got to meet you again my love.