Drama...that you?

I take my phone and call mr.Shinohara.

Shinohara: what's up kid

Me: hey I was wondering if you could drive me home now, I can't find Juuzou he's mad at me.

Shinohara: are you drunk?

Me: bro how does everyone know!?

Shinohara: I can tell by your voice.

Me: oh?

Shinohara: of course I'll drive you home, meet me outside.

Me: okay thanks mr.Shinohara

I hang up and then head outside. He was there in a few minutes which I'm grateful for. I don't know if I wanted to puke because of how nervous I was or because how much I've drunk.

Shinohara: so wanna tell me what happened?

Me: no cause im embarrassed because it's actually my fault.

Shinohara: first you're drunk second I won't judge you kid.

Me: well it all started when I was drinking. I drank around over 8 cans of beer. Then I went upstairs to look for Juuzou and these group of people invited me to play a game with them and I said yes. They had a bottle in the middle of a circle and it landed on me and the girl kissed me. Then it was my turn to spin the bottle but I decided that I would do it and then leave so I did and then left. Bakugo saw and realized I was drunk and then Juuzou walked in on me and bakugo talking. Well bakugo talking I was mostly trying to keep my balance.

Shinohara: wow... you drank a lot especially for your first time.

Me: I know, bakugo told me what it does. It's like I couldn't even control what I was doing, or what I was thinking. But still, I hurt Rei. Again.

Shinohara: don't worry kid, Juuzou is hurt right now but he'll understand that you didn't know what was happening. Don't worry.

Me: thanks mr.Shinohara.

We got home and I immediately went to my room. My head was pounding and my eyes were watering. My body was shaking and I could fall over any second. I'm drunk but not just of the alcohol but of how tired and nervous or guilty I am.

I take off my dress and change into shorts and a bralette.  I brushed my teeth which is surprising considering the fact that I have little to no motivation, not because of the alcohol but because my head is eating me alive.  I just wanted to sleep and hope that everyone would forget about it when I woke up.

Then I felt a tight grip on my wrist making my head snap back.  Rei was standing there looking at the floor. I didn't even hear him come in, I didn't even know he was here. 

Rei: I know you're drunk.

Me: i-I'm s-sor-sorry I-

Rei: use your fucking words y/n-Chan~

Me: im sorry okay I'm really goddamn sorry I fucked up and I did so much things I shouldn't have I'm so sorry!

Rei: I know, but I'm going to need to teach you a lesson y/n-Chan.

—————————————————-
We all know what's going to happen next.

...