Anteiku

Nishiki: Touka there's someone at the door... damn it that's your jo-

Me: NISHIKI NO WAYYY

Nishiki: oh god Y/n- you've grown up-

Me: yea and you're still grumpy as ever *sticks tongue out at him*

Nishiki: Yea never mind you're still a child.

Me: yea whatever, hey how's your sister I also haven't seen her in a whil-

Nishiki: she's dead.

Me: oh no wonder she never reached out to me, oh well, how long ago?

Nishiki: a while.

Shinohara: do you two know each other?

Me: yep I'm his baby cousin!

Nishiki: yes my annoying cold blooded baby cousin.

Me: shush you meanie!

Nishiki: *messed my hair* anyways what do you want?

Me: I don't know, and your never going to attract customers with that attitude.

Juuzou: Y/n let's get these sandwiches, they are really good!!! Trust me!

Me: I trust you.

Juuzou: okay two sandwiches, two lemonades anddd-

Shinohara: I'll just have a cup of coffee.

Nishiki: Ight coming up.

A few minutes later

Me: wow they look just like the picture!

Juuzou: that's what I said!

Me: they're gooddddd, yummmm!

Shinohara: I'm glad you like it.

Me: thank youuu *says while having a mouth full*

Shinohara: y/n, training would start tomorrow and Juuzou will show you around and train with you, he's pretty skilled and I looked at your file and you two have similar fighting styles.

Juuzou: You better be prepared, I'm not going easy on you
he says with a smile

Me: same goes here!

By that time we finished the food we ordered, which wasn't much in the first place. I get up and go to the washroom to clean my mouth. Then we get up to leave.

Nishiki: aww leaving so soon

Me: yep i have to get stuff ready for tomorrow! But don't worry I'll be back and annoy you later.

Nishiki: beats me have fun I guess.

Me: byeeee grumpy pants

Time skip to the car

Me: mr.Shinohara, can we go to my old home and get slythery? I wanna move him tonight I'm used to him always being in the same room as me.

Shinohara: Sure let's head there right now.

Juuzou:  who's slythery? 

Me: it's my dog.

Juuzou: really??

Me: Nope just joking, he's my snake.

Juuzou: wait that's way better I'm so excited to meet him awwwwwwwwwwww

Me:  im excited for you guys to meet him

Shinohara: *nervous face* oh geez

Time skip to jades house

Me:  honeyyyy im homeeeee *giggles*

Jade:  back so soon?

Me:  I just came to pick up slythery silly

Jade:  and here I was thinking you missed me

Me: *sticks tounge out* always.  Hey come on help me get this in the carr

Me and Jade bring slythery's tank to the trunk, then we put in his food,lamps and everthing else in.  Slythery wraps around my arm and stays there.

Juuzou: AWWW HES SO CUTE! Whispers: I wonder what he would look in cross sections hahaha

Me:  I heard you dummy, but like same though.. anyways here, hold him!

Jade:  okay you should head home now it's getting late and I'm guessing tomorrow is a big day for you!

Me: okayyy I see you're trying to get rid of me *whispers to her: who's coming over huh* I wink as she starts blushing and get in the car and wave goodbye.

We get home and I set up slythery beside my bed and put him in letting him sleep.  Then I get ready to go to sleep. As I'm coming out of the bathroom, I trip falling on Juuzou again but this time are faces were so close. 

Juuzou:  haha you're starting to make this a habit

Me: oh god I'm sorry are you okay?

Juuzou: oh yea I'm fine, are you hurt? He says while touching my hair.

Me: yep I'm fine.  I say quickly because I could feel my cheeks turning red.

Juuzou:  y/n... are you blushing??? Sorry!!

Me: *covers face* no I'm not are youuuu??

Shinohara:  you guys should head of to bed.  I'm going to sleep try to keep it down alright heh, goodnight Juuzou, goodnight y/n.
                               *leaves*

Me:  im gonna head of to bed, goodnight Juuzou!

Juuzou:  goodnight pretty!

I start blushing like crazy, I feel like i was just hearing things but by the way he ran off I knew I wasn't.  This is so crazy what am I feeling!?

There is going to be a lot of Juuzou moments I'm so excited to keep on writinggggg hope you guys are enjoying it so farrrrr.