The party

I went upstairs to the bathroom, reí stayed downstairs. I didn't bring kitana I only brought one of my knives. I heard some yelling downstairs which I recognized quickly. It was bakugo.

I go downstairs hoping not to miss the show and then I saw bakugo on top of izuku, he was about to beat the poor kid up.

Bakugo: YOU BASTARD DEKU!

Izuku: STOP KACCHAN YOU CANT POUR DRINK ON PEOPLE.

i don't even wanna know anymore.

I walk around and try to find reí but I got distracted by this group of people.

??: hey you want some?

Me: whats that?

??: alcohol..

Me: oh.. yes sure why not.

I honestly have no clue what that is but I took it anyway.

Me: blehhhh

??: how old are you?

Me: oh I'm 18
I'm not but they didn't need to know that.

??: have you ever drunk before?

Me: not really, no one ever told me what that was.

??: oh okay, here *hands beer* have fun

Me: thanks

I drink it, it doesn't taste very good but at the same time I liked it. It was bitter and it made my eyes water but it also made me feel a little... lightheaded in a good way I guess. 

There was more so I decided to drink more... I lost track of how many I drank. It was around 6 cans I think.  I was a little dizzy but I finished one more and then walked around. The music playing made everything feel amazing.  It was almost euphoric.

I danced with a crowd of bodies, but it was almost as if I was alone.  The i felt another hand touch my shoulder. It was shoto.

Shoto: hey y/n have you seen bakugo and midoriya?

Me: huh- o-h that kiddddd. Yea bakugo was buggin about something I dunn-dunno what

Shoto: ok but did u see them?

Me: did we see them? That's a good question.

Shoto: are you drunk?

He pulls me out of the crowd and sits me down. He looks at me in shock.

Me: hmm?

Shoto; how much have you drunk?

Me: like 7 cans i think... but it was just alcohol.

Shoto: do you know what alcohol is?

Me: nahuh

Shoto: oh god.

Me: heyyy todoroki? Have you seen rei?

Shoto: you mean Juuzou? Yea he was just upstairs.

Me: okayyy thanksss

I get up and leave to go upstairs to find the love of my life.  As I was walking I see this group with a glass bottle spinning around them. One of the kids there saw my staring and asked if I wanted to join. I said sure.. I have no clue what they are doing but hey why not.

??: hey okay so my name is-

???: hi my name is Jack

??: as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted my name is Ethan

Jack: what's your name?

Me: oh hey my names y/n

Ethan: cool so everyone introduce themselves.