Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Back to you

Mature Content

Julie's Point of View

The days went by and it was already the end of the week and that meant that I had to fly back to Canada because college started on tuesday. I didn't want to go back to college to be honest, even though I loved to go there. I just wanted to stay here in L.A. for another week and spend some more time with my friends and family but unfortunately I had no other choice. All my things were already packed up and I was in the hall waiting for Stella and Leah to finally arrive here.

Justin and I still had not talked since the day we fought and he hung up me. I wasn't sure if I should have called him first because I was so mad at him but as the days passed the madness faded away but I had no idea if he wanted to talk to me. I had a feeling he didn't want to and the fact that he had not called confirmed it. I was just hoping that we would sort things out when I was back in Canada because all I wanted was to be okay with him.

We used to be so happy and everything was so perfect and I wondered almost everyday where we went wrong. One part of me had still the opinion that he changed because of his friends, mostly Bryan. They could be the biggest assholes and they made Justin be an asshole too. I didn't want to tell him who to be friends with but I just hoped and prayed that Justin would unfriend them so. Another part of me had the feeling that I was just waisting his time and that he didn't love me anymore or not as much as he used to. I prayed that it wasn't like that.

While I was still in thought of Justin the door bell rang and snapped me out of it. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and went to open the door to let Stella and Leah in and hug them. I was so glad to see Leah because the last I saw her was when she dropped the bomb. Leah was good and she was so excited for the baby. She had talked to her mother about it and she was disappointed but eventually she accepted it because she couldn't change anything about it. Brandon was just as excited as her and it was great to see that they were both looking forward to have their own family.

It was time for me to go and my family gathered in the hall to say goodbye. I hugged my mother first. She wanted to drive me to the airport but I knew that she had a lot to do so made sure I had another ride. She told me that she would miss me and I would definitely miss her too. We always used to be together and now we just saw each other when I was on vacation. Mom kissed the top my head like she always did and then she let me go. Christian was the next one to take me in his arms. He said a few nice and funny things to me and then we broke apart. After that Lily came and wrapped her hands around my stomach. She looked up to me and she looked so damn cute and I wanted to put her in my backpack and take her with me. I had known her for a short time but she had already a special place in my heart. I went down so I could hug her properly and kiss her cheek. Lily giggled and then we said goodbye to each other.

I was about to leave but then a voice behind of me stopped me, "am I not going to get a hug, sis?" I turned around and Luke was walking down the stairs. I didn't know why but I smiled. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. He wished me a safe flight when we pulled back and I thanked him but then I really had to go because I didn't want to miss my flight.

I took my suitcase and then I went outside and put it in the trunk of Stella's car. I got into the back seat and I quickly waved my family goodbye and the Stella started the car and drove away.

"You and your family are so cute, seriously," Stella said. "And how cute is Lily please?"

"I know right," Leah exclaimed. "I hope my baby is going to be a girl so she can be just as cute as Lily," she rubbed her belly. "Oh and Luke was cute too, like, it was so adorable when he asked for a hug."