Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Make ups

Julie's Point of View.

Luke.

If you thought I got rid of him two years ago you were wrong.

The only reason I was still associating with him was because my mother and his dad were engaged. I was happy acutally that my mom finally found someone after my father's death and I also didn't really care if it was Christian, Luke's father because he was a really nice man and nothing but good to my mother and me so far. The only thing that bothered me was that I had to be around Luke more than I wanted to but I knew that I probably had to deal with it to keep peace in this family.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

I put my suitcase on the floor and then I took my jacket off and laid it on my suitcase. I didn't bother to answer his question.

"It's been more than two years. You can't possibly still hate me or whatever."

"I never said I hate you, I don't want anything to do with you."

"Remember when you wanted to? But then your boyfriend came and ruined everything."

Of course I remembered that day. It was the day I had my first argument with Justin as a couple. "Whatever, Luke."

Before he could speak, his nine year old little sister Lily came walking down the stairs and when she was me she smiled. Another good thing was definitely that I was becoming a big sister to her. I met Lily twice already and she was the sweetest girl on the planet. I always wanted a sister because being an only child was not always so exciting and even if I was just being a stepsister I was still beyond happy.

Lily ran towards me and hugged my waist. I wrapped my arms around her too.

"I'm so happy you are here," she said in her cute little voice.

"I'm glad to be here too. How have you been sweetie?"

"Good," she said, looking into my eyes with her big brown ones. "Mommy and Daddy want to see you."

Wasn't it the cutest thing that she was refering to my mother as her mother too? When she was two years old her mom and Christian got divorced so she never had a mother to take care of her. I hoped my mother could fill that space and be great mother to Lily. I knew she would.

"I'm going to see them now. Where are they?"

"In the living-room." Luke said.

Nodding, I bend down to Lily and placed a kiss on here forehead before I made my way to the living-room.

In fact I had to find the living-room first because I had only been here twice and this house was a maze literally and way too big for five people to live in.

Finally, I found the room I was looking for and walked in, seeing my mother and her fiancé sitting on the couch. They noticed me and my mother stood up and came to me.

"Julie, it's so nice to see you," she said happily and hugged me.

"It's nice to see you too mom," I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. I pulled back and we looked at each other, smiling. I saw Christian standing up from the sofa and I let go of my mom and walked to him to great him. "Christian."

"Julie," he said and hugged me as well. "Are you good, did you have a good flight?"

"I'm great and the flight was amazing, I'm just really tired."

"Yeah you should rest later love," my mom said and I nodded. "How's college?"

"Really good but I'm glad I'm on a break. But everything is going great, I can't complain," I answered with a smile.