Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Wedding day

I woke up by the sound of my alarm that was ringing through the room. I moved and tapped blindly around and tried to find my phone to turn the alarm off. When I finally found it I swiped my screen to the right so the noise would stop. I heard Justin groan and move his body next to me and my eyes fluttered open, my head turning to look at him.

"Is it already time?" Justin asked me in his raspy morning voice that I loved so much and that I found so incredibly sexy. His eyes were still closed and he put his hands over his head to stretch.

"Yes it is," I answered him and lowered my head so I could place a kiss on his cheek. Justin smiled and wrapped one arm around me, pulling me closer to his body.

"Don't leave the bed yet," Justin said. "I know for a fact that I won't see you until the wedding begins when I let you go now," he said and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

He was right. Today was the day of my mom's and Christian's wedding and I would be with my mom and the other bridesmaides until the begin of the wedding so I would see Justin just then. It was ten in the morning now and there were six hours until the wedding.

"Okay, I'll stay with you for ten more minutes," I said and laid my head on his chest. Justin brought his hand to my hair and messaged my scalp and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"Are you nervous about today?" Justin asked me.

"A little. I don't want to imagine how my mom is feeling. She has been waiting for this day for so long," I answered him. Mom was probably a little stressed right now and too busy, going from A to B to get the last small things done before a friend of hers did her hair and make up.

"I think it's going to be beautiful," Justin said to me and I told him that I thought the same, then we both stayed in silence. "Do you think that we are going to be married one day?" he asked me after our moment of silence and his question took me off guard. Did I want to be married to Justin? Yes of course. I clearly love him more than anything. We had been in such a good place for a while now and our relationship was better than I could have ever imagined and being married to him and having the opportunity to spend my whole life with him sounded like the most amazing thing in the world. Just the thought of him putting a ring on my finger, waking up to him for the rest of my life and having babies, that just looked like him, with him made me the happiest girl and I really wanted this with him one day because I couldn't imagine being with somebody else but him and I hoped he wanted it as well.

I lifted my head from his chest and brushed my hair off my face so that I could look into his eyes. "Do you want to be married to me?" I asked him instead of answering his question right away because I wanted to know what he thought about being married to me. Justin never talked about marriage and I didn't think that he thought about it or something in that direction. I remembered mentioning it to him once a year ago and he completely avoided the subject, that's why I was so suprised that he was the one to ask me about it this time.

"Why wouldn't I want that?" he answered me as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't think I want to be married to anybody else," he added with a bright smile. I automatically smiled back at him because it was just such a great feeling to know that the love of my life wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.

"Really?" I asked him just to get another confirmation when he nodded and I smiled harder than I already was. "Me neither to be honest," I said and cupping my cheek, he pulled me down to him so my lips were connected to his. The kiss was not long but it was passionate and with so much love, it made me shiver. We went slow, our lips moving together in sync and we held each other firmly and I never wanted to let him go.