Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Dark alley conversations

Justin's Point of View.

I was at college and my next lesson was Songwriting. The lesson was really chill, all we had to do was making ourselves comfortable somewhere in the room, take a notepad and pen and write. Our teacher just walked around, giving us tips on how to write and helping those who needed help and who had a hard time to write. I was really good at writing and putting my feelings to paper. It was something that came naturally to me. And I was pretty fast too. At the moment I was working on a song about my feelings for my girlfriend. I thought that she deserved one after everything we have been through.

"What's up bro?" I looked up from my notepad to see Bryan sitting down next to me. He was in my class too and just like me he was studying music. Maybe nobody would think that but Bryan was a really good singer. In fact he was one of the best vocalists that I have ever met. But he was not the best writer that's why I was always trying to help him out.

"Hey bro. You are late. Again," I chuckled and looked down at my notepad again.

"Yeah I was busy," he said and I knew he was smirking. The reason he was late was a girl anyway. The girls were literally standing in line when it came to him. I was still suprised how he had not gotten one of these girls pregnant yet. "Thank God we can come and go whenever went want to," he said and took his notepad out of his backpack.

"Yeah or else your ass would have gotten kicked out of this class," I said to him and he laughed. "Did you start writing something?"

"Not yet." he said opening his notepad and I saw the blank page. "I have no idea what to write about. How about you?"

"Yeah I started like ten minutes ago. I don't have much yet," I answered him.

Bryan took my notepad and read over the lines. "All that matters. Who is this about?" He asked me, giving me back the notepad.

"About Julie of course," I told him. It was more than obvious that it was her I was writing about. "Who else should it be about?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. But of course he knew. He was just hoping that it was somebody else. "I think you should get yourself a new girl bro. Like that Jessica girl that we met in Cancun she was hot as fuck. I also saw some pretty girls on campus I could get their numbers and we could chill later or something."

Why would he say something like that when he knew that I didn't care about getting another girl? In Cancun I had told him already that I wasn't looking for a new girl and that has not changed.

"No I don't need that. Plus I have Julie already so other girls are not relevant to me," I said, looking away from him and trying to write the next line of my song.

"I swear she is ruining all the fun you could have," he said and I lifted my head and looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"What is your problem?" I asked him. Why was he starting with all the shit over again? We talked about it like a million times.

"She is. You know I don't like her."

"I know that you don't but you have to back off and let me do what I wanna do and I want to be with her. Just accept it." Julie was so right when she said that he was trying to break us up, I noticed it just now. And I almost didn't believe what she said. "I know what you are trying to do man. Julie talked to me about it the other day. She told me what you said to her on her birthday."

"And you believe her?"

"I do since she is my girlfriend," I stated.

"And I'm your best friend," he argued back.