Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Adorable mornings

Julie's Point of View.

The next day I woke up but I didn't open my eyes immediately. I didn't want to wake up, I wanted sleep to overcome me once again. I was so damn tired and Justin was to blame for that because he kept me up all night. I was not complaining though, yesterday was more than amazing but I needed a few more hours sleep so I could recover. I didn't understand why I was up already. My body was extremely week. It was really a challenge to move right now and I knew that I wouldn't get much done the entire day. I could as well just stay in bed with Justin if he had no plans.

No matter how hard I tried to fall asleep I couldn't so I sighed and opened my eyes to adjust to the light that was shining into the room. Why didn't we close the damn curtains? Justin was laying next to me. I couldn't see his because I had my back to him and he was not touching me or anything but I could feel his presence behind me. I turned my body a bit and looked over to him to see him asleep. He looked so cute the way his mouth was slightly open and his chest was moving up and down. Justin always looked like an angel when he was asleep. I felt myself smiling at him and I didn't want to look away from him. I wanted to run my hand through his messy hair and carress his cheek but I didn't want to disturb his peace and wake him up just yet. So I turned away from him and decided to get up to the bathroom.

I was about to sit up so I could leave the bed but before I had the chance to stand up Justin's arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me closer to him so that my back was pressed against his chest. He mumbled a quiet stay and after that he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and placed a kiss there. I smiled and placed my hand on his, linking our fingers. Justin kept placing kisses on my neck and at the same time he ran his thumb along my stomach and I shivered at his touch. We both stayed in a comfortable silence and everything about this moment was perfect. I missed this so much, his kisses, his touch, him. We are going through so much lately that we never really had time for the both of us. In the past we had so many moments similar to this and then everything changed all of the sudden. Maybe everything would get better now. I hope it would.

"Baby?" Justin said in his sleepy morning voice. It was literally the sexiest thing ever.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"I love you," he said and kissed my neck once again. God, could all the mornings be like this please?

"I love you too," I answered and then I turned around to kiss him. He pressed his lips against mine too and we stayed like that for a few moments and then we pulled away and I laid my head on his chest.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, his fingers tangling in my hair.

"I'm feeling great," I told him. Honestly, how could I not feel great after that amazing night, "and you?"

"Honestly, I haven't felt this great in a while," he said and hearing that made me so happy because I knew that I was the reason for it and to know something like that was just the best feeling ever.

"That's good to hear," I said to him and kissed the crown tattoo on his chest. "Are you doing anything today?"

"I have to meet Rodney later. We have a few songs to finish before college begins are we are busy again. Do you have anything planned for today?"

I shook my head, "no I don't but I don't want to go out or anything I just want to stay in bed sll day because I'm so tired. I'll go on Netflix or I'll ask Lynn and Cat to come over. I haven't talked to them for a while."

"Okay, alright. Well I hope you will have a great day then. I will be back as soon as I can to join you in the bed."

"I can't wait for that."