Spotlights on Me

"YOU'RE REALLY HANGING OUT WITH US?" Lisa asked squealing.

"Yeah, I finished my task already." Jisoo said happily. It has been 3 straight days now that she was not called to help with the concert. "I was thinking of checking how you guys harmonize too, you guys up for that?"

"OMG are you insane?" Jennie asked, "are you trying to trick us into thinking were hanging out but you're actually making us work. ON.A.FRIDAY.NIGHT?"

She giggled.

"That's kinda devious." Jennie said. "I'm not gonna fall for that."

"You guys can show me your dance too." Jisoo said smiling.

"Hell no! We are all going out tonight! Call your parents, you guys are staying with me till sunday!" Jennie said.

"We're so going to get wasted huh?" Lisa murmured.

"There is no stopping Jennie when its a friday night so..." Rose replied as they watch Jennie call a bunch of people (like the club they're going to, and maybe the place they'd change their clothes into, or maybe that salon they had their make up done before...)

"Dont worry Jisoo, we'll pamper you sooo good."

"But you guys will let me see your performance this weekend right? I really wanted to see it." Jisoo said.

In her heart, she really wanted to perform with them.

"Of course." Jennie said but only paying a little attention to her, still busy looking at stuff at her phone.

...

Jennie's idea of relaxing. ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

First, go to the boutique her family owns. The one nearest to their school that almost serves as their changing room.

They had fun looking and putting on dresses.

In this time, they ordered foods they've been craving for. Sort of like a cheat day, with a promise to really work out the next day.

Then, they put their make up on and do their hair and nails. Jennie made sure their is someone who will do their nails, she broke one on her pinkie and she was dying to just be over with it.

Then they headed out to the club where they dance and enjoy the night.

"This is fun right?" Jennie asked Jisoo while they were dancing.

"Yes." She smiled, "I did missed hanging out with you guys!"

Jennie hugged her. "We missed you too so much!"

Jisoo can't believe her luck when she met these girls. They are so sweet and caring, she felt she always had somewhere she belongs.

"Don't patronize me so much," Jisoo said warmly hugging Jennie too, "I'll definitely make sure to be strict for tomorrows practice."

"Aishhh UNNIE!!!" Jennie said.

...

"Ugh, I kinda wished we could sleep in today..." Jisoo said. It is now 1PM and they were tired from last night's party.

"Let's just..." Rose said trying to eat the pancakes as they are just having their first meal of the day.

"We cant... You guys have to record your song today." Jisoo said blankly, not even trying to lift her food.

"But last night was fun huh?" Jennie said with a slow smile forming but looking blankly at nowhere.

"Sure was." Lisa said.

...

A shower and a few warm ups and they are sort of good to go. Jisoo pushed record on the video and cue them to start.