Countdown

"As everyone knows, the festival is just a week to go." Principal Chan started the week as everyone gathered at the gym, "as this is a special occasion because we will announcing the Supers, the school, together with the student council, board and alumni, decided to give students a week long celebration."

Jisoo was so sleepy, she stayed up almost all night to prepare the things her classmates and council needed while answering emails from representatives of the alumni Idols and board of directors. Still, she kept her composure and stand tall together with the council, no one even had the slightest clue that she was dead tired.

"This will be an exciting week for everyone as we promise to give you guys a glimpse of what the Idols lives are about. We hope that everyone has prepared well and give their best, and to those that wont make it, please dont be discourage and fight on."

The students clap as rumors had began to spread that there are plenty of sponsors that will come and give students treats for them to experience the idol life.

"Representative Kim Jisoo," the principal went up to her as the students dispurse, "please come with me for a while, as we need to talk about the extra preparations needed."

"I'll come as well Principal Chan, I need to ask your opinion about something." Irene said.

"Ah.." said the mildly surprised man. They walk to his office.

"I swear if that old man do something to Jisoo he'll definitely get it." Seulgi said.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked. Seulgi glared at him.

"Are you guys blind?" She said, "they are deliberately singleing Jisoo out. Ugh, we have to protect her."

"Let's go to the office." Namjoon said.

...

"And so the producers said they like how our voices sounded and will definitely be prioritized." Tzuyu happily  summarize what happened at the restaurant to Taehyung.

"Thats amazing, congratulations to you guys." He said with a smile.

"I heard you guys are also debuting soon."

"Ah, who wouldnt debut in this place right? But our label is just small.. I kinda wished someone big time will come our way to be honest." He said.

"Who knows, I'll ask the people whose helping us, maybe they'll be interested with BTS and then we can debut at the same label." Tzuyu said happily.

"That would be awesome!" He said, "but will they take us if they know we already were talking with a label?"

"Im not sure, but we can try." She said, "the boss seems to be a very influencial one so I think it wont be a problem."

"Thats sounds cool." Taehyung said.

"Ohh excuse me," Jihyo said as she entered the room, "I need to borrow Tzuyu for a while."

Taehyung just nods and smile at them.

...

"Jisoo, I'm not comfortable leaving you alone." Irene said as they headed back to their classes. "I can sense it, something is off with Principal Chan."

"Thank you, it must be something to do with me regarding the MCing and performing.." Jisoo said.

"If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask us, let's head to the office first, we have to talk to Pres."

Jisoo was basically dragged as they hurried to the student council office.

"Pres I need to say something!" Irene barged in as Namjoon, Jin, and Seulgi flinched.

"Oh Seulgi is also here." Irene said casually, "you tell them what we think is happening?"

Seulgi nods. "These guys basically agree that the things happening dont favor Jisoo. As I said, we want to help out."

Jisoo was touched, before she felt like they didnt like her. "Oh you guys..."

"That principal, I heard rumors about him before." Irene said.

...

"This day seems to not end!" Lisa complains. As they enter the restroom

"And Jisoo was no help today.. why didnt she send the edits! Were behind schedule already." Jennie said.

"Hey, keep your voice down.. someone might hear-" Rose's voice trail off as Nayeon and Jihyo were looking at them.

They awkwardly say hi to one another as the BlackPink girls signal to just leave the place.

Jihyo and Nayeon looking at each other like they were shocked at what they heard.

...

"What is your other dream aside from being an idol?" Jisoo asked Taehyung.

They were on his car as they munch on some junk food and chocolate he brought.

"An actor?" He said thinking about it, "I cant let this handsomeness go to waste y'know."

Jisoo laughed as he angled his face to her and pose. He smiled as well, happy to make her laugh.

"You?" He asked.

"I'll probably get a job in the banking industry.. like my parents..." she said thinking of herself wearing suits and heels.

"Yeah? Would you have like that?" He asked again.

"Maybe.. I mean, if I didnt like singing and performing, maybe I'll be ok with that.." she leans comfortably.

Taehyung didnt say anything, as he lets her close her eyes and dose off to sleep.

He almost jumped when his phone buzz, looking at Jisoo if he has woken her up.

[Irene had some juicy info. Had people look into it now] it was Jin updating their chat.

[PC and JP are friends way back] Jin ssid further.

*PC- Principal Chan / JP- James Park

[That info didnt came from here, just realized while browsing stuff hehe]

[JK you busy? I have a task for you ❤️]

[Copy Jin hyung] Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo sleeping, he gently stroke her hair. He wished he could keep her just like this.

He sigh.

[You busy V?] Namjoon chatted after a while.

[Yep] he replied.

[Someone wanted to see us.] Namjoon replied.

[Prepare your butts, we'll meet with James Park tonight]

They have to work faster, the countdown to the school fest has started.