Somethings Brewing

"I think this photo gained a lot of attention." Mr. Park said commenting on Jihyo's post about Taehyung and Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, you better make sure you continue being close to Taehyung." He continued, "I already ordered to post the photos with you guys on the mall. Next time, make sure you are closer to him for the photos to look more intimate, and smile more."

"Ah, yes sir." Tzuyu replied. "But I'm still worried as we also saw Jisoo at the mall, Taehyung specifically told her we were just there to buy things."

Mr. Park lets out a laugh, "Dont worry about that Jisoo girl. I'm sure she has nothing to do with Taehyung, right Naeyon?"

"Ah, yes sir.." Naeyon replied.

"Rest assured that you guys will debut first before BlackPink." Mr. Park said happily, "and who knows, those girls might have broken spirits even before your school's next performance."

"W-what do you mean sir?" Jihyo asked a bit nervous.

"Haha nothing, I was just saying, its only a matter of time for that Jisoo girl to crack." He said happily. "This is just an observation as a veteran, she is the weakest of that group, she tries to compensate by taking more responsibilities, she's not leader material, haha, I tell you, even that brat Taehyung is just playing with her as she is nothing but a stuck up wannabe."

.
.
.

"Seulgi, what do you think is their status then?" Suho asked.

Seulgi just sigh, this poor guy is still stuck on Jisoo. "I dont know, I'm not close with her!"

"But I always see you talk to her on the phone!"

That is true. BUT, that is because she was asking her for favors like covering on her job in the council. Which she cant tell anyone about.

In her defense, she just really wanted to be part of the Super so she's focusing hard on her personal performances.

"Its student council stuff." She just simply replied.

Suho sulk at his chair. She sigh but she remembered something and smiled.

"Hey, I think I can help you a little." She smiled as Suho looked hopefully at her.

"So, I heard that the watch Jisoo models for was looking for a male model, if you get that part, you will model with her!" She said happily.

"Really?" Suho said happily. He quickly called his manager and had him arranged a meeting with the watch company.

"Good luck Suho!" She said, she liked playing cupid, especially that she ended up liking Jisoo too.

Jisoo is kind and takes good care of the people around her. At first she was a bit annoyed as she seems to be favored by Namjoon and Jin at the council, but after what happened at the Campus Talents, she has gained her respect. She also seems to not be fazed by the amount of guys swooning over her, like Suho over here and Taehyung.

She also seems to not have a grudge on her after all the things she and Irene put her through. Which she now feels guilty about.

Anyways, Suho is a good guy.

"I think you and Jisoo are a perfect match!" Seulgi said with a clap.

...

"THEY DONT MATCH." Taehyung said looking at his phone.

"Huh, why not?" Jisoo asked. They are on video call, Jisoo showing a dangling earing and a pearl type.

Jisoo puts it on her to see if it wont match as Taehyung enjoys the view. He kinda wished he just went over to their dorms. But he doesnt have a legit reason. And what if she got tangled on his never ending rumors?

But he also realized that it was sort of ok to be rumored to other girls instead of Jisoo. Jisoo wont have to deal with nonsense and they can continue their blooming friendship.

"I think it looks ok..." Jisoo said.

"Hmm I dont know.." Taehyung said, "take a photo so that I can see it clearly."

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "uh, that's too much work. I'll ask Jennie instead."

"Huh?"

"I'll call you later, bye." Jisoo said.

"Call me later, bye." He said but didnt hang up.

Jisoo seems to wait for Taehyung to end the call, but when she noticed he's just waiting at her too, she giggled a little. She shruged and waved goodbye at him and finally ended the videocall.

Taehyung smiled. She's so cute.

"Everyone gather at the living room, Principal Chan is coming over!" He heard Jungkook shouts.

Everyone was confused why the principal is coming over. This is the first time this happened.

After a while, the chubby guy finally arrived. They greeted him as he soon tell them the reason for the visit.

"We have to send Jisoo as the MC for the school fest." He said.

"But sir," Namjoon said, "she will be performing, and we already had an MC ready for the event."

"Ah, those MCs wont do, Jisoo fits MC-ing well especially that a lot of A class producers, song writters and investors have confirmed to come."

They were stunned.

"This is not fair to Jisoo." Taehyung said.

"Ahh, thats not it, she has the chance to meet the guests so I think she will have an advantage so its ok." Principal Chan said.

"Excuse me sir, but if this is a student council concern, why are we also part of this talk?" Suga asked holding Taehyung's leg as a warning not to say anything.

"Ah, this is because we will announce your debut at the festival." Principal Chan said, "we've decided to announce the upcoming idols who are already part of the Supers. As you guys really deserve it."

"Unless maybe you guys dont want to debut." He continued looking closely at Taehyung.

Taehyung meets his eyes and the old man flinched.

"NAMJOON..." Principal Chan said diverting to the stunned leader, "I would expect no problem regarding our little meeting. And to your team, let's all live peacefully, after all, half of your feet is already stepping on the star, we dont want to ruin it right?"

He said good bye and went off his way.