Rumor Has It

Jisoo ran through the things she needed to do today. She's already done with helping the student council. Then practice at the school's presentation, she will now finally perform. Their class will have a variety of groups performing. Its a bit complicated but they've agreed on it, to ensure that everyone will be given a fair time.

"Oh hey rep!" It was Naeyon, "where are you off to?"

"Hi Naeyon," she smiled, people usually dont greet her so it was pleasant for her to be approached like this, "were practicing at the gym today."

"Ah..." she replied looking suspicious at her.

"Um.. is there something you need from me?" Jisoo asked as she looked vexed.

She scratched her head a bit and said, "well you see.. I actually wanted to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

She hesitate but continued, "its about Kim Taehyung..."

She felt a bit conscious but tried to act casual, "what about it?"

"Its just that I heard that you guys are a thing..."

"Oh no..." Jisoo said feeling her heart beat a little faster, "we are just friends.. why.. is it the photo he uploaded?"

Nayeon smiled brightly. "I kinda knew you wouldnt like someone like him.. I mean, we always thought he isnt your style as how opposite you guys are."

But why is this conversation happening now though? She thought.

"Ah! I'm so relieved that we had this talk.." Naeyon said

"Why though?" She asked, she is so curious now why she suddenly approached her.

"Um.. you see.." Naeyon hesitated again but cheekily said, "Tzuyu and Taehyung seems to finally come to terms on their feelings... I heard someone saw them kissing at the garden yesterday."

"Oh..." she said surprised. There definitely is a dissapointed feeling lingering her.

"I mean, it is kinda messy since Taehyung have to keep it a secret since they'll be debuting soon.."

"BTS will be debuting soon?" She said surprised.

"Oh he didnt tell you?" Naeyon said surprised, "ahh.. rep, can we keep this a secret then? I thought you guys are buddy buddy already, I'm sorry..."

"Ah.. sure.. that Kim Taehyung though.."
She said surprised at how disappointed she was at the news.

"Hmm, you're actually pretty cool to talk to rep." Naeyon said happily.

She smiled as they wave goodbye at each other.

That. Kim. Taehyung. Is. Dead.

...

"Why the sour mood good sir?" Jungkook joked as he join Taehyung at one of the hallways they escape to when they dont want to attend class.

"Jisoo is not reading my messages..." he replied. She usually reply within a few minutes. Is their class practice that intense?

"Aww poor you.." Jungkook said, "I did saw her earlier though, looking so pretty as always..."

Jungkook dramatically said that made Taehyung hit him in the head.

"Awww, resorting to violence! Wait till I tell Jisoo about this!" Jungkook said.

"We're close as siblings now.." Jungkook said further, "didnt you see on our group chats? She laughs at my jokes earlier."

The bangpink alliance group chat just seems to be the place Jungkook stores his memes and jokes and gif. Lisa seems to also get into this trend too and no serious chat was ever made there.