Dainty Little Flower

"Kim Jisoo." Her father said with a strain of annoyance.

She went home to celebrate their parents anniversary. It was supposed to be fun, but they kept pushing her to talk about going abroad to study.

"Papa.. please, I came home to celebrate with you guys." She just said. She is too tired to argue right now.

"Tsk." Was his answer. "The grant to study abroad is already being given to you, you are unbelievable."

She didnt stay for long. But she didnt want to go back at the dorm this soon too.. and the cake at that small shop near her dorm seems to be inviting her.

She smiled to herself and decided she deserves a treat.

She posted her coffee and cake and within a few minutes, Jennie, Lisa and Rose messaged her to buy them some of their favorites.

[Can I come over there? I want coffee too] -Taehyung

She smiled. [Go practice V]

She knew they are into close session practice. But she wished she had company though.

[I can sneek out]

[NO]

.
.
.

[Namjoon hyung said I can go]

[Ha.ha.]

Then she received a call from Namjoon.

"President.." she said while taking a bite on her cake.

"Were sending Taehyung on a coffee trip, and we wanted what your having." He said with a sigh.

"Uh..." Jisoo said.

"We also instructed him to send you off to your dorm, as it is already late at night." He also added. It was ony 6pm

"Hey pres," she laughed, are you being held captive? You sounded wayyy off."

He laughed as well, "Nah.. but we really am in a break and Taehyung wont let me have my quiet time unless he gets what he wants so..."

"Ahhh oppa, I got it." She said.

"I'll be right over Soo, wait for me." She heard Taehyung on the other line. She must be on speakers. She smiled.

It took Taehyung more than 30 minutes to arrive. Jisoo already finished her food.

"Sooyah" Taehyung said as usual.

So cute... Jisoo thought.

Erm excuse me, what am I thinking? Jisoo is now on a monologue in her head.

Ok, smile.. let's smile Jisoo....

"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well you're quiet and smiling.. did I do something wrong?" He said.

She laughed. "Did you?"

She listened as Taehyung talked about his grueling day as Jhope had them repeat some steps over and over, and how Jungkook kept eating snacks and still has the audacity to make him buy a cake.

"So how about you, what daunting things happened this beautiful day?" He asked.

"Oh... we took a break today so I'm just unwinding." she thought of it for a while and decided to just keep it simple. She cant possibly tell him about her problems.

"Ah..." Taehyung said, "do I look childish since I blabber everything while you just sit there, looking beautiful, and cool, just chilling like that."

He teases as she smirks.

"Hey," Taehyung said but in a more serious tone, "I know you dont need much help, but call me anytime when you need anything alright? Like, even the smallest thing, call me, you got it?"

They went silent for a while. Jisoo played with her empty mug and without looking at Taehyung she said, "I'm worried, you know..."

Taehyung just listened.

"I was asked to MC for the event.. and that kind of meant.." Jisoo's voice trails off. Her heart felt like its going to burst.

Taehyung clenched his teeth as a tear fell on Jisoo's eye.

"It's a bit hard these days." Jisoo said.

...

Without thinking, Taehyung reached to wipe Jisoo's tears.

"Oh I'm..." Jisoo was surprised.

He gave her a sincere smile. "Wait till I get my hands on those idiots that gave you a hard time."

She pouted trying to dry her tears. But it kept pouring. "Youre one of the idiots because you made me cry."

"Its ok, you still look pretty when you cry." He said helping her dry her eyes.

"Wah Kim Taehyung!" She said between sobs. "Dont baby me."

"I'm not though." He said laughing a bit at the panicking Jisoo whose tears are finally subsiding.

"You better not tell anyone about this." She said finally able to control her emotions again.

"Swear I will never." He said crossing his heart.

Jisoo winced at him, half embarrassed and half relieved. "Sorry for the emotional breakdown."

"You really should be sorry for keeping it all in," he said scolding her, "its not healthy, call me anytime you want to cry. I wont tell anyone."

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah." Jisoo said sweetly.

"Yah Kim Jisoo..." he said, his heart swims with delight, as she calls her like that.

This could be the death of me and I wont even complain.. fml.. Taehyung thought.

"I really dont want to cry infront of anyone..." Jisoo said, "but I do cry from time to time..."

"Must be hard... but I kinda know what you mean..." Taehyung said. But then again he already had an idea as Jennie already told her that.

"You can call me too anytime you want to cry." Jisoo said.

"I'll call you anytime, with all the petty reason I can think about." He replied. She laughed.

"Anyway, why am I worrying, everyone have problems.. big or small." Jisoo said, with a sigh.

"Thats my Chuu," Taehyung said, "so strong and cool."

And yet so dainty... was Taehyung's after thought. Like a little flower...

"For all I know, you have bigger problems too..." Jisoo said.

"Haha" Taehyung said boisterously, "My problems will definitely be dead when I get my hands on them."

And he means it. He cant wait for the day he can expose Principal Chan.

"Whoa, are you in war with someone?"

"All I'm saying is, we cant trust anyone in this world, our industry is full of fuckers so I have to get one step ahead." He said.

I have to protect you, Jisoo. Please be strong. Was what he also wanted to say, but he cant reveal anything for now.

Jisoo looked at him and said, "I get what youre saying, I have to be strong too. I have to shield Jennie, Rose and Lisa too, ohh, I will be so strong I'll even protect you too."

It was a joke but Taehyung's heart was squeezed. She smiled contently, thinking of a new resolve to get over her worries. She has to be like Taehyung, one step ahead.

"Yeah." Taehyung said.

"And Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa.."

"They can take care of themselves Chichu." He said wincing at her.

"They're my friends too.." she giggled.

"We are aiming to be Super IDOLS, not Super heroes Jisooyah..." he said continuing the banter.

They talked some more and then Taehyung took her to her dorm where the three girls are waiting patiently for their treats.