Certainties

"Ok what part of not telling anyone did you missed?" Jin asked as the whole BlackPink girls are in their studio.

Taehyung at this time looked as if his life has just ended. They are now eating the dimsums he bought at the store.

"Oh oppa, you should've seen Taehyung when he saw Jisoo." Lisa said laughing.

"I kinda feel sad for you Tae, seems like you got grilled." Jungkook said stuffing his face.

"We just asked questions why he's with Tzuyu in a fancy restaurant.." Jisoo said, darting her eyes at him. Taehyung straightened up.

"But Pres, regarding your investigations, this will lead to a bigger problem.. since you guys are bound to debut soon, those people seem dangerous." Jisoo said looking at Namjoon.

"We'll see, but how did you know James Park?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, he approached me long ago. He wanted to handle my career.." Jisoo said, "but I really dont like him, so I rejected his offer."

"Wow, he must've taken it real hard to come at you." Jimin said, Taehyung gave him a warning look.

"Oh, you didnt tell her that part..." Jimin said realizing what he just said.

"You mean Jisoo is James Park's target?" Jennie asked.

"It seems to be it." Namjoon said setting down his papers. "We first thought some people are sabotaging a group to not debut, in this case, BlackPink, favoring Twice.. but there are also incidents that maybe James Park seems to have reasons to target Jisoo."

Jisoo skipped the part where James Park tried to take advantage on her before. The main reason why her parents didnt want her to pursue being an idol.

"Dont worry, we're here." Taehyung said assuring Jisoo. "We wont let that happen."

"Thanks.." Jisoo said as there was a sinking feeling on her stomach. "James Park is an investor, he supports groups he think would make big.." Jisoo said, "he also plays god most of the time and would destroy those who oppose him..."

"That guy is gross and really.. he shouldnt be trusted.. I think we'll all be in trouble once he found out about this, and also.."

"If he is into getting back at me, it would be wise to not have connections to me." Jisoo said.

"As if we'll leave you out." Jennie said. The girls are fuming at what they've heard.

"Huh, like that would happen." Taehyung said.

"It would be exciting to actually bring a bad guy down." Jin said as Jungkook nod in agreement.

"This just needs a concrete plan." Namjoon said.

"Besides, what can go wrong?" Jimin said.

"Ohhh just us saying goodbye to our dream as an Idol." Jisoo thought. She felt burden and relieved at the same time.

"Actually, we'd like to keep this issue within us," Namjoon said, "you girls need not to worry, let us handle this."

"Sorry Pres," Jisoo said, "I'm involve in this already so its either you let me help out, or I'll work on it on my own."

"So cool..." Taehyung thought with a smile.

"Look at you getting so whipped to my noona." Jungkook said to Taehyung as he tried to act cool.

"Jisoo is right, we're in, or we do our own thing." Jennie said to the group.

"We are in it too unnie." Rose said as Jisoo was about to protest.

"No one messes with you and gets away with it." Lisa said.

Namjoon held his head, "I feel like I'm getting a headache."

"At least we can look after the girls better this way." Suga said.

...

"Thanks Taehyung oppa!" Jennie, Lisa and Rose said their good byes as they hurriedly went up their dorm to leave Jisoo behind.

"Jisooshi.." Taehyung said in a little awkward tone. "I dont know where to start, like the incident later or about James Park or about the plans..."

"Pfft," Jisoo giggled as she blushed thinking how cute Taehyung is, "let's start with.. calling the day off. We need rest.. you worked hard today, Taehyung-ah.."

She sounded his name sweetly and in a song like tune that Taehyung almost melted.

"Hey, dont do anything without consoling us ok, and call me first." He said looking softly at Jisoo. "I wont know what to do if something happened to you."

Jisoo was ecstatic. What is he doing to her? Her heart is beating so happily she can almost dance.

"Same," she said, "thank you for taking care of me."

He smiled proudly.

"Even though you also take care of Tzuyu..." she said teasingly. His face imediately turned sour.

"Come on, I'm only doing that because they were the clues!" He said which made Jisoo giggle.

"Can we let go of that? I really dont like being involve with any other girl..."

His words trail of as Jisoo gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright," Jisoo said exhilarated as she tried to calm herself down at her boldness. He was just so adorable... "Take care, text me when you got back. Good night V-shi."

Taehyung's brain hung for a minute, just looking at Jisoo's beautiful smiling face.

Jisoo shyly looked to meet his eyes. It was twinkling. She would never thought of acting up on anyone, until now.

She was now ok to with the certainty that she liked him. Wether he's just being friendly or serious with what he says to her, she now knows what she feels for him.

"Do I get a kiss everytime I do good?" Taehyung said happily.

"Shut up and go rest." Jisoo said getting shy as Taehyung finally gets back to his senses.

"Yes maam!" He said, but looked back at her, "what about my good night kiss?"

Leaning to offer his other chick.

Jisoo cant handle him and just pushed him inside his car. This is her fault after all.

"Alright alright.." Taehyung said laughing at the now redish Jisoo. "Good night my ChiCHU, get it, chu as in kiss?"

She winced at him as he blow her a kiss and happily drove off.