Red Handed

[Seen the post, I dont know, maybe I'm rooting for a V-Sana loveteam] Jisoo replied halfheartedly.

Taehyung texted her about some posts about Tzuyu and him and was joking how his rumors gets ridiculous day by day and how many ships he already have.

[VSoo for me anytime] Taehyung replied.

"Dang right V-shi." She whispered with conviction.

[❤️] she replied.

[Why did fate not made us classmates?] He replied.

[Less flirting, more working V. Chat you later] she replied while smiling.

"Let me help you guys out, this seems pretty off." Jisoo said with a smile as Miyeon, her classmate frowned at her.

"Dont you have anything else to do?" She whispered but clearly everyone heard her.

She sigh, "Yes Miyeon, I have other things to do. Sadly, this is also part of the things I need to do."

"Sorry Jisoo." Soyeon said, "we're just a bit highstrung."

"Its ok, we all are, so no worries." She said, they mustve forgotten that they asked Jisoo to help with the photoshoot and then collating their photos for the school fest.

Lisa's eyes glared at Miyeon but didnt say anything as Jisoo already looked closely at her.

Whe they are finally done for the day, the four of them stayed at the classroom. It was one of those days they had the place for themselves.

"Wahhh, I cant believe your so calm, I wanted to shout at Miyeon earlier!" Lisa said.

Jisoo just whisk her hand, "let's just let them be, and I am sorry, this is all happening since they wanted me to drop out of the performance."

"Selfish b-" Lisa was about to say something but Jisoo puts a bread on her mouth.

"How's the outfits coming along Nini?" She asked Jennie.

"Everythings fine, I also had the alterations done for our ungrateful classmates." Jennie said cutely smiling. She lovingly gave her a heart sign.

"And the songs Roseyposey?" Jisoo turned.

"Every music is recorded and arranged already." Rose said as she took a bite on Jisoo's bread.

"And so we are down to our final practice huh? You did amazing at the choreo Lili." Jisoo said beaming at Lisa.

"Of course." Lisa said. "I still have a grudge on some of our classmates but whatever."

.
.
.

[Hyung, I heard Nayeon said they'll meet Mr. Park later] Taehyung sent to their group chat.

[I'll follow them later] he added.

[Too risky] Namjoon replied. [We have to make concrete plans first]

[Make sure no one willl know] Jin replied.

[Eh Jin!!!] Namjoon

[Copy Jin hyung] Taehyung replied.

[Chill RM, we all know he'll do it anyways] Jin replied.

"What are you smiling about?" Tzuyu asked sweetly.

"Ah, j-just some article I was reading..." he said a bit surprised.

"Mmm, so anyway, we'll be heading out earlier, we have to meet some producers." She said packing her things.

"Oh I see.." Taehyung said looking at Tzuyu thinking of the Mr. Parks they've researched that is a record producer.

Tzuyu blushed, "hey, dont look at me like that..."

Taehyung smiled, unaware that he was staring at her. "Ahh, take care then."

He quietly went and pack up as well. He has to at least see that Mr. Park's face.

...

The Twice girls was picked up by a van, Taehyung was already at his car waiting. He followed them into a highend mall.

He saw the girls walk into a restaurant with private rooms. He hang around for a bit and decided to order something to not look suspicious, but Tzuyu went out and saw him.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" She said delightedly surprised.

"Oh.. I was craving some dimsum..."

She laughed and joined him at his table. "Hey can I join you for a while?"

"Y-yeah, sure I guess..." he said with a forced smile.

.
.
.

"Is that.." Jennie clasped her mouth. The three girls look at where she's looking.

"It cant be!" Lisa said.

"NO!!!" Rose exclaimed.

"Kim Taehyung?!" Jisoo's eyes glared at the sight.

They decided to go shopping to destress but now it seems that they all got more stressed.

"That darn playboy, wait till I get my hands on him." Jisoo said.

"Tzuyu has no idea whose boyfriend she's messing with." Lisa said smirking.

Then Jisoo halted and blushed as she looked horrified.

"WHYAREWEACTINGLIKEHE'SMYBOYFRIEND???!!!" Jisoo said to them.

The three looked at each other.

"Uhh cos he is?" Jennie said.

"No, h-he isnt.. ahhh...why am I acting like a girlfriend again?!! Am I becoming delusional???" Jisoo said with her sudden realization.

"Again?.. ohhh unnie.. are you forgeting to tell us something?" Lisa said recovering from the shock.

"WHAAAT?" Jisoo asked flustered.

"Ohh so it isnt just official yet..." Rose said teasingly at Jisoo.

She turned red. "T-thats not ittt.. B-but why are they t-together though?.."

The four of them looked at what Taehyung and Tzuyu are doing. It seems as thought they are waiting for their food.

"Wha.. and he just took me to a drive thru and we drank our coffee in his car..." Jisoo whispered.

"So you did dated!" Jennie said happily.

"It isnt a date, see how he is with Tzuyu in a fancy restaurant.." she said protesting.

"Oh wait, he seems to order out!" Rose said as the waiter handed him some foods to go.

Then they got up and Tzuyu waved good bye at him and went inside one of the rooms as Taehyung went out of the restaurant.

"Ohhh yey! He just bought take outs. This is not a date!" Lisa exclaimed happily. They all seemed to breath properly now.

"Unnie, go act like a jealous girlfriend who just caught his man seeing another girl." Jennie said.

Before she could say anything, Jisoo was already pushed infront of a very surprised Taehyung.

"We saw you and Tzuyu!" Jennie said trying not to smile.

"Jisoo..." is the only thing Taehyung was able to say at the moment. Jisoo squints her eyes on him.

"Ahh you see.. this is.." he said searching for words as his heart raced thinking what they were thinking as they saw him smiling and chatting with Tzuyu.

He looked at the restaurant and saw the Twice girls coming out. "Ahhh ok, let's hide first."

He tries to drag the four girls away from Twice's view. He looks intently at the guy they were with.

"Ohhh, so now you're hiding us?" Jisoo said with a condescending tone.

"Oh no are we the second family?" Rose said.

"Shh what? no youre not!" He said in a hush tone, "I was trying to find out whose the producer they're meeting."

Jisoo looked at the group, "Oh, you mean James Park?"

Taehyung looked at her. "OK, let's get out of here."