Super

It is a new day. Jisoo woke up surprisingly feeling refreshed. Maybe its because she and Taehyung cleared things up.

Ping

[Mornin my pretty Soo <3]

Its Taehyung. They exchanged numbers last night. And added each other as friends.

Ping

[Its me your V <3]

Ping

[Vsoo hahaha]

Ping

[Just kidding]

She smiled and replied:

[V]

[Always so flirty.. so sus]

[Wonder how many girls you greeted goodmornings to..]

She smirked.

Ping

[I said Mornin MY PRETTY SOO]

Ping

[Is there other Soo you know?]

Ping

[Jealous so early in the morning]

Ping

[I dont mind tho]

She giggled.

...

"Look at that stupid smile on his face..." Jimin commented as Taehyung walked to join the gang at breakfast.

"Suho was furious last night." Jin said with a bit of a laugh.

"So are you guys dating now?" Jungkook asked.

"Haha" Taehyung almost choke, "if you guys only knew how dense she is..."

"Well you posted Vsoo." Jungkook said scratching his head.

"She said I'm so good at making things up." Taehyung said. The guys snickered in laughter.

"All those times she thought I'm so full of myself and I was flirting to everyone." Taehyung continued, "and that I like Jennie."

"She was freaking comforting me last night because she thought I'm jealous of Jennie and Kai." Taehyung said like he's been mistreated.

"She had some basis so she's not entirely wrong." Suga said.

"Aish..." Taehyung sighed.

"And the fact that you're smiling means you guys have a better relationship now." Suga added.

"Yes!" He said with a goofy smile, flashing his phone on them, "we've been chatting."

"Leave me alone V." Jungkook said reading the text.

"What?" Taehyung double check his phone.

It said: [Im leaving in a few, we have practice, bye]

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook as he laughed his ass off.

...

A brand new week.

In a school where everyone seems to be the most talented people ever existing, how is she coping up?

She is crazy to try.

But Jisoo is already here. She signed up for this and seeing it through.

Yes, she had a bumpy start, but it's not that bad. She has her friends and Taehyung- NO scratch Taehyung, we cant have that.

She can do this!

"Sooyahhh, my chichi, my muse!!!" Taehyung called out. He sounded so happy and she can bet he's smiling so big right now. He must be looking so cute too.

Darn it!

Should she just hide? Yes.

"Yo Soo." He said with a big smile. Before she could say anything, he took her hand and gave a flower. The ones in the school garden.

"Those poor flowers.." she said.

"I water them from time to time." He said proudly.

But she took the lone flower this time.

"Ah, Taehyung.." someone said from behind him.

It was Tzuyu. She smiled and gave him a note. "Please attend the meeting later, its for our group project needed at the end of this month."

"Oh sure!" Taehyung said happily.

"Then, I'll be going now," she said with a smile, then glanced at Jisoo, "see you, bye to you also, Rep Jisoo."

"Bye..." Jisoo said.

"Wahh, Tzuyu's so pretty and nice!" Jisoo commented.

"Yeah." Taehyung said.

Then they looked at each other.

"But not as beautiful as you."

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop being jealous already." Taehyung teased. "You know I only have my eyes on you."

She smirked at him.

"Hey someone might hear you and actually believe what you're saying!" She said remembering they are now at school. "I'm going to class now."

She already had a bunch of hate mails already because of the photo Taehyung uploaded.

...

"We are going to change the School's Anniversary program," Professor Lee said, "aside from the all year performance challenge, we will also conduct individual challenges. This will be recorded and at the end of the program, we will have the Super. It will be the elite team, the pool of talents that will be accessible to every producers and brands all over the world."

The class gasped at the biggest opportunity handed to them.

"So please, let's give our best and goodluck."

They were given time to talk about their class performance. It is a bit vexing since they changed a lot of rules, but they have a bigger goal to think about as well.

Jisoo sigh, she wanted this right?