Busy Days

Taehyung frowned at his screen. A photo of Jisoo and Suho kept popping on his phone. They were on a photoshoot together.

"Tae, your nostrils are flailing." Jin said.

"Whaaa hyung look," he said showing his phone. "Suho posted this."

"Aish, so what?" He said, "you also did the same, with a more witty caption."

He fumes at the side as they waited for the others. They've been having a lot of late night meetings after Principal Chan visited them.

"If I model with Jisoo, I bet we'll look like elegant siblings..." Jin said, still Taehyung was not in the mood.

"Let's start guys," Namjoon said with all the papers and laptop as the others follow and settle in. "First of, I think we just opened the hornets nest with all the things we dug up."

They now know that there are also other students compromised, as at first they only thought Jisoo was the only target. And that this has happened before.

"Though we have only Principal Chan as the main suspect, and the board of directors, I think we should also add the Alumni whose been influencial to the school."

Taehyung listened carefully.

The things they found out at other music labels and producers were also discussed. It seems like there are so many things webbing around this issue its getting to hard to point where to look.

...

Jisoo sighs at her schedule. She just completed the photoshoot with Suho yesterday and now is practice at the gym. As she was asked to MC, she was being pestered by her classmates if she is going to drop out of the performance.

She heard some say how greedy she was MCing already but still have the audacity to perform.

But the point that she's here is because she wanted to perform. She wanted to debut as an idol. Not the school mascot, not a host, not a model. She wanted to perform.. is she that bad that the universe seems to push her in doing other things?

"Lets be strong Jisoo..." she console herself.

"I bet Tae would love that!" She heard someone. She looked up and saw it was Jihyo with Tzuyu.

She awkwardly smiled.

They smiled a bit at her and hushed their voices as they laugh together.

"He's so sweet right?" She could hear their voice fade.

And though Taehyung repeatedly tells her its not true, she is getting more and more annoyed.

But then, she actually has nothing to do with this.

But then ALSO, she cant hide the fact that she now finds Taehyung more appealing everyday.

"Uh, that is besides the point." She muttered to herself.

She walked, still thinking that she cant be possibly having a crush on Taehyung. Since thats weird and he's her friend now.

Well, maybe admiring him also is not a bad thing, like come on, he's so nice to her. Who wouldnt fall for that?

Fall for him?? Wait...

"Let's erase that thought." She said again shrugging the idea.

Hey, maybe he's just nice TO EVERYONE, like what Tzuyu said, she just heard it. She finds him sweet also. And she knows this... he is the sweetest person to her. Always smiling and supporting her..

Ugh, so he's really not giving special treatments to her.. thats kinda sad...

Being treated special by Taehyung feels warm and nice...

"Ugh, what am I thinking??" She whined.

"Pfft, what're you doing Chichi??" She heard the dreaded familiar voice.

"You're too absorbed with your thoughts you didnt even notice me." Taehyung said beaming at her.

Did I just manifest him to appear?.. she thought.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"This is my classroom." He said, and now just dawned at her that she walked mindlessly and ended up going on a different class.

"Oh my!" She said embarrassed. "Ugh sorry.." she hurriedly went out.

"Is she that busy to wander off like that? My poor Chichi.." Taehyung said as he watch her scrambling out the room.

...

"I heard fake rep was being pressured to drop from performing." Nayeon said happily.

"Yeah?" Jihyo said, "it really is a matter of time like what Mr. Park said. For a second, I got really scared on what he meant before."

"He's grudge at the BlackPink girls  really became our lucky star huh?" Nayeon said. "If things go as planned, we might debut with BTS."

"Whats the hype with those four anyways, we are far way talented than them." Nayeon asked after a while.

"I dont know, I guess they were lucky to have their names buzzing even before debuting, so companies are waiting for them." Jihyo said.

"As Mr. Park calculated, Jisoo is the one most likely to not pursue the idol career as I heard her parents disapprove of it. Those girls are only riding on their pretty faces and nothing much to offer, I heard a lot of producers like Mr. Park do this tactics a lot.

As for us, he was betting in for our raw talents, I heard he's gambled his fortune on us cos he know we will succeed."

"You always know everything Jihyo." Nayeon said impressed.

"Of course, I grew in the limelight!" She said proudly, as her parents holds a high position at a popular label. "This are all business tactics, and only the serious ones survive."

.
.
.

Taehyung sat at the corner of the classroom. Listening closely to what  Jihyo was saying.

He was doing some work on his own at the classroom because he wanted to be alone as everyone was out for practice, Jihyo and Nayeon entered thinking the class was empty as their props are all over the place.

The colorful balls and big ass teddy bear blocked the girls view, and they are too busy with themselves to not check their surroundings before gossiping.

They took something from the classroom and went out finally, still talking about their talents and debuting early.

Who would have thought his classmates are part of this? Taehyung thought.