Act 1

The school is in festival mode. There were so many activities and Jisoo is getting a headache due to stress. First day, she was tasked on a live stream to welcome guests, alumni, directors, producers, students.. just about anyone, come to think of it. Some students think it was favorable for her name, but the truth is, she was isolated. She was left with 2 cameraman (sponsored/freelancers) as the other students enjoy the event. The only hectic time for them will be by wednesday when the students actually have to perform. She will not also have a chance to meet the high profile people as it was some handpicked students' (erm- Twice) task. She literally is just there for announcements.

But that is sort of the plan. Since last time, James Park was not able to meet her.

"Concentrate Jisoo.. you can do this!" She whispered to herself.

"Yo Jisoo," Kwang, one of the cameraman said, "here."

A small paper bag was given to her, inside is the familiar small boquet of white flower (from the school garden), and a few candies. Her heart skipped a beat and warmed her up. She pulled out a note which read-

My dearest Chu, take care out there. I'll see you later XOXO

"Ohhh isnt that the sweetest?" Kwang said that made Jisoo almost jumped out.

"Boyfriend?" He asked as if what he did was the most natural thing.

"Yeah.. I MEAN NOOO!!!" she said.

"Dont hide it, its okay, you should enjoy your youth.. I remember when I was your age, I was the same." Lee said looking dreamy.

The two are maybe about 30 years old. They just met Jisoo today but was acting as if the three of them are long time friends.

"But your not an idol like her." Kwang said. "They need to hide things like this."

She was thankful that this two were her cameramen. She feels comfortable and their constant bickering makes her feel less lonely.

...

Taehyung had a plastered smile on his face, in his head, he was cursing almost every minute. Damn...

He missed his Jisooyah. They could've been taking photo ops on the props the school had, but no, he is here guarding these girls who are so happy escorting James Park around.

"Is there something wrong?" James Park asked him.

"Ah no.. I was just.. a bit nervous..." he said, the only lie he could think of for the moment.

He chuckled, "No need to be nervous, I told you, when youre part of my crew, you are already invincible."

He forced a smile, fuckkk he wished he could land one punch on his face.. the principal's too..

"Ahh isnt that Mr. Kim!" James Park said as another important person smiled and greeted them.

"Seems like you already have a budding set?" Mr. Kim said looking at them.

"Of course! These talented kids need not to be shelved in this school." He chuckled, it was an irritating kind of laugh to Teahyung's ears. Why is he always so noisy anyway?

"I also have a trio supposedly sign up, maybe after this festival, they're called BlackPink." He added.

"Wait, isnt these young men part of BTS? I heard of them a few months ago." Mr. Kim said pertaining to him and Jungkook.

"BTS.. or maybe another name.. we still need to see." James Park chuckled again as Mr. Kim shrugged.

"Ah I guess you had your plans." He said, "you always disband groups when they havent even debuted yet."

"That sound so mean, the kids might get a  bad impression of me." He said laughing, "besides, what I do is for the betterment of the team. It has to be on a right minded track, you know that."

Ha.ha. frick off old man, we'll be staying BTS or Bangtan, whichever or BOTH. Taehyung thought. WAIT fuck, smile Taehyung. SMILE...

...

"You know what, you have a very beautiful smile." Lee said as they were packing up.

"Thanks, my grandma also say that." Kwang replied proudly.

"Not you, I was talking about Jisoo." Lee said.

She laughed. This two are perfect commediannes. She candidly put both her hands on her face and gave them a wide smile.

Which the two gave an aggreeable sound. The kind parents do when their kid did something nice. The last few clips of the day was being played at the large LED display, recapping the events that happend.

She saw Lisa, Jennie, and Rose's part of the clips they edited walking around the booths and just having fun.

"Your friends?" Kwang asked. She nodded, with a smile, trying not to look too bitter.

"They are as beautiful as you too." Lee said nodding. "I bet your group will go places."

Her heart felt like it was being squeezed.