Vsoo

Taehyung was lazily tagging along. He knew it was Jisoo's hands leading him somewhere. How about that?

They arrived shortly at the car park. She handed him a bottle of water.

"You ok V?" He heard her asked. He looked at her and he saw her concern face.

"Yeah." He said.

"Drink some water." She said. "You want me to open it?"

He didnt say anything so Jisoo opened it for him, and he drank it. His head is blanked out. He's not drunk, he's just drained, the moment she left with Suho.

He is pissed. But then he cant be. Since Jisoo can go anywhere with anyone.

But she did return to get him. She is now with him- not with any guy he's been looking out for.

Jisoo didnt say anything. She wanted to comfort Taehyung but she doesnt know what to do or say.

.
.
.

"You should go back." Taehyung said suddenly. "Suho might go looking for you."

Jisoo was taken aback by his coldness. There is something on how he said it that just makes her irrate.

"I get that you dont want me here but maybe you should tone down that attitude V." She said without thinking.

She did not want a fight with him, she was just concern.. ok fine, maybe she's too involve than expected of her.

"What attitude?"

"THAT attitude." Jisoo said pouting, "I get it, your jealous, what can we do about it?!"

"Ahhh so you know I'm jealous?" Taehyung said sarcastically, "arent you a bit too proud about it?"

"What should I be proud of?!" Jisoo said now raising her voice in annoyance, "look, we cant help it if Jennie's happy that Kai is back. I mean, I'd be happy for Jennie IF they get back together, but there is nothing you can do about that!"

Taehyung stopped. He looked at the irritated Jisoo.

What.The.Hell.Kim.Jisoo???

"You got it all wrong." He finally said with a sigh, realizing some things.

He moved closer to her, and flick her forehead.

"What?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!" Jisoo was so surprised.

"That's for being slow." He said not even sorry.

"Whaaa Kim Taehyung!" She said.

"Wow really? Finally calling me by my real name, but in that tone?"

"Well- you!!!" Jisoo said, "I just wanted to comfort you since you looked like you'll drown yourself in alcohol, and this is what I get."

"Well would you have preferred it if I just kissed you?"

Jisoo was shookt. Taehyung almost laughed at her reaction. This situation is annoying but then again, amusing for him.

"See, this is why I'm telling Jennie to watch out for you," Jisoo said, "You're so brazen, like, really, are you going to kiss anyone just because your angry?"

"No, see, this is you jumping to a thousand conclusions." He said. "ALSO, I dont like Jennie the way you think I like her."

"???"

"Do you think I just go around flirting with every girl I see?"

"Yes." Jisoo said instantly.

He flicked his forehead again.

"TAEHYUNG!" she said.

"That's because of your freaking wrong conclusions about me." He said still not sorry, "why did you think of me that way?"

"You always do that to me!"

"And have you seen me doing it to anyone else?"

Jisoo was silent. Wait, there are certainly times she saw him with a bunch of girls.. but where they flirting? She has no proof...

"Exactly." Taehyung said looking closely at her. "Just to be sure you got it, I'm only doing and saying flirty things to you."

.
.
.

Jisoo blushed. "Wha.. why?"

"Because thats the best way I know I'll get your attention." Taehyung said as a matter-of-factly.

"I really want to be friends with you." He said sincerely, "Can we start again on a clean slate?"

"Flicking my forehead then asking to be friends is a very weird way to ask someone to be friends." Jisoo commented.

"We started off weirdly." He pointed out, "Also, just so to clear that I am not so full of myself, I was talking to my grandfather when you heard me gloating. I just want to make them think I'm doing great here. That was also one of my most embarrassing moment in my life so I really dont want to remember anything that I've said."

"Why did you concede if you wanted to make them proud?" Jisoo asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Concede?"

Jisoo looked at him, "I heard you conceded that's why I won. That's why some people call me fake rep."

"Did you know how many fan boys you have? They showed up to vote for you." Taehyung said, "you won fair and square. Aishhh, is that the reason why you never liked me?"

"..." It is now downing on Jisoo that maybe she got some things wrong about Taehyung.

"Ahhh Soyahhh.. I'm hurt..." Taehyung said in an exaggerated voice, "all this time, you think so little of me.."

"Ohhh I'm sorry..." Jisoo said, "but its not like I'm totally wrong..."

"A hug and a kiss would be enough to make up for this mix up." Taehyung said smiling at her.

"Why are you so weird V-shi?" Jisoo said, a little embarrassed and a bit relieved that they've finally cleared stuff.

He smirked, "V-shi? Is that how my friends call me?"

"That seems fair since you call me in so many names anyway."

"Ahhh, there seems to be no way of winning an argument with you- even though you were wrong the whole time, Soo."

"I'm not entirely wrong, V." She bickered back. "Whats with the name Soo, that feels so..."

"Thats our ship name Vsoo, V, thats me obviously, and Soo, thats you."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Whose shipping who?"

"It would have been TeaSoo but you wont call me Taehyung, or Tae, or Taetae..."

"Oh shut it." She said smirking at him.

...

"Whoaaaaa, YOU GUYS!!!" Lisa exclaimed, "look at Taehyung's update!!!"

A photo of Taehyung and Jisoo was posted. Taehyung in his wacky face and Jisoo with a weirded out look at him, fondly posted as "VSoo"