First Meeting.

Jisoo stare blankly at her ceiling.

Taehyung. What does she think of him really? Maybe if they met differently, she will think he is really nice as well.

...

Taehyung was her sole competitor in running as the freshman representative.

She looked him up and saw that he was part of BTS- a group thats starting to make a buzz in the music industry, not to mention, the student president, Namjoon and the student vice president, Jin, is part of it. They were long time friends.

He has loyal followers.

He is already in a super star status. And she can't help but be nervous.

By the time they started the campaign, Taehyung's name is already at the top.

"I'm kinda destined to be the rep." She heard someone talk. And as she turned up, it was Taehyung at the hallway, looking out the window, talking with someone on the phone. "Were only waiting for the official announcement already."

Jisoo is usually calm. But hearing Teahyung gloat over the phone made her blood boil.

"Yeah, take care too-" he was stunned the minute he saw Jisoo. "Bye..."

...

"Hi." Teahyung said to Jisoo clicking the end button on his phone, by the cold look she had, he was so sure she heard her.

"V." She simply said almost clutching her folders.

Damn it. Is what they are both thinking.

"Oh, please call me Taehyung..." he said. "Or Tae, I just use V as a stage name..."

"Ahhh like a persona, as super stars do." Jisoo said almost sarcastic. It was enough to make him nervous.

"Not.. yeah, kinda like that." Taehyung scratch his head.

"Then," Jisoo said dismissing herself, "I'll be going now V."

Taehyung felt a stab at his heart. "Ahhh wait..."

But Jisoo started walking faster.

"No wait, I think you got it all wrong!" Taehyung chase after her.

"It's fine V. I have things to do so please..."

She was cold it almost made him shiver. Of all people that would hear him, it has to be this girl- Kim Jisoo.

He looked her up (to see who he is against at the student council), all her photos are smiling warmly and she looked so angelic. He didnt know what ethereal beauty is until he saw a photo of her.

And she is prettier in person! She looks angry right now though. Wait, this is the first time they talked. Damn, this is a bad start.

"And congratulations on being the rep, though we haven't had the elections yet. I'm sure you'll do well." Jisoo said.

He is so arrogant, she just hates it. Is this the first time she talked to this guy?

"Hey, I was just joking around.." he said, this is awkward, he wouldnt want her to misinterpret him. He was just joking with his grandfather.

"You mean gloating? But its fine. Now leave me alone, I have things to do."

There are only a few times where Taehyung's ego was kept on check. He felt he wanted to crawl on the ground. "I'm sorry... that's not..."

Jisoo just pouted at him and walked faster. Leaving him stunned. His heart beat was racing, and he was not sure if it was because he's stupid or because he find her so beautiful and cool..