>>END<<

Taehyung held her hand the whole trip, but didnt say anything. Its ok since they are just happy like that.

Jungkook and Lisa was talking about the latest kdrama they wanted everyone to watch. Rose, Jennie and Suga was sleeping and Jin drove humming some disney songs.

The others are in a different car as some are already at the beach.

Some students who knew about the party drive by as well. Some friends who had graduated also went.

"What will happen to the school now?" Suzy asked. She was one of the prettiest alumni and everyone was hyped she went to see the younger gen idols.

"The student council will meet with the new Principal, and we will have a revised set of rules, as I heard." Irene replied as they man the barbeque place.

"How about the Super project?" Suzy asked.

"I think it will be kept," Jisoo replied. "The idea was liked by many, but the truth is, I think they all just like the thought of it."

"Hmm you secretly despise it since all you do is MC that time didnt you?" Suzy teased.

"Ahh unnie.." Jisoo said laughing, "I really really didnt like it! I wanted to walk and play with the others but I ended up staying at the tent and editing videos.."

"Ommo this brat!" Suzy said laughing, "Im glad I was not in your shoes though."

"Jisoo did all the hard work, congratulations on surviving!" Irene said laughing.

.
.
.

"Wow.. when did we ever get so lucky?" Jin said admiring the sight of the three heaven sent visuals laughing.

Unknown to the three, a lot of the people, even the passerby, was watching them.

"Deabakkk!" Lisa agreed with a thumbs up.

Taehyung was just watching. He wanted to spend time with Jisoo, eat some yummy corndogs and walk along the beach..

AND his patience is growing thin.

The thought of only having limited amount of time together is putting him on the edge.

But he didnt want to disturb them. He didnt want to be too clingy, though he is at the verge of being one since the day Jisoo texted for him to focus on his training. She basically told him that his goals as an idol should be the priority.

What will happen to them when he's on tour then? Will he have time for her? What if she grew tired of being left alone? What if someone took his place since he is an absentee boyfriend?

"Why is your face like that?" He heard Lisa asked him.

He quickly put up a smile, "what face?"

"Your face looks weird." Lisa said.

"Dont mind him," Jimin said, "he's just processing his idiotic thoughts."

"Hey!" He rebutted.

Jisoo finally sat with a few barbeque on a plate. "Eat up guys!"

"Want to get some chicken?" Taehyung asked Jisoo the moment the food was placed on the table.

"Ohh look at you," Lisa teased, "trying to sneek out the party..."

"No!" Jimin said, "we wont allow you to go on a date!"

Jisoo pouted and cling on Taehyung's arm. "Oppa!"

"Ok you two can go." Jin and Jimin both said, surprised at each other.

Lisa laughed, "wah, I'm getting jealous at how spoiled Jisoo is!"