It's Fine.

She opened her phone.

[I LOVE OUR MC TODAY!!!]

[V LOOKS SO COOL, DIDN'T KNOW HE CAN MC TOO!]

[OUR JINYOUNG SO HANDSOME!!!]

[WOAH JISOO LOOKS SO CUTE!!!]

[YEAH SHE'S PRETTY.. BUT IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WASN'T READY FOR THE CONCERT]

Alright, enough with reading the comments. She had been trying to not read the comments section to keep her head clear. People's words are sometimes like daggers so she tries to avoid that.

"We look like good friends in this photo." She commented to herself.

She took a deep breath and look at the Blackpink post.

[YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!]

[SIMPING BLACKPINK ONLY!!!]

[LOVE THESE QUEENS!!!]

[ARE THEY FRESHIES?? LET THEM DEBUT ALREADY!]

A tear fell.

"Aishhh..."

She was keeping her emotions for the last few weeks bottled up. It has been hard for her lately.

She envied her friends she admits to herself. She really wanted to be there with them and perform.

Right now, she felt left out.

These beautiful comments seem to pertain to her three friends only.

And she can only blame herself. Running around, foolishly biding what the committee demanded.

All because she was afraid they might say she's not worthy of her position.

She should stop thinking now. Today had been a good day.

Though she tried hard to keep thinking of happy thoughts, she finally let her sadness took over. She cried her eyes out.

It was only one concert. She can try again next time. Anytime. In any given opportunity. She'll definitely try again.

"This is fine." She whispered.

Taehyung noticed her voice. That is something.

They had a rough start, but maybe Taehyung is not that bad...

...

Taehyung looked at his phone asking himself what happened.

"Jimin..."

"Leave me alone."

"I'm in trouble."

"You're always in trouble. Let's talk in the morning."

"This is an emergency."

"No its not."

"Wake up."

"I'll entertain emergency problems around 11am tomorrow."

"I accidentally added Jennie instead of Jisoo and now we're friends."

In a span of less than three minutes, everyone in the house knew Taehyung's stupidity.

"Just add the other three girls and call it a day." Jungkook said.

"Do you think Jisoo would think lowly of you, more than she did before?" Jimin replied.

"I think Jisoo thinks Tae is a playboy anyway so maybe she'll not care?" JHope said.

A chill ran through his spine.

"Jisoo is the logical kind. I'm sure she wont think too much about it." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Jisoo doesn't seem to care whatever Tae is doing anyway." Jin said.